PDA

View Full Version : OK OK gimme a tryout or somethin

ARCHER
12-10-2002, 08:49 AM
Alight after ari bitched me out over at IG.com and in ways told me to get my act together I descided what the hell, let's give it a run........LOL j/k ARI!

ANyways, I didn't have much luck with RoA when LBG tried to get me in there. I seemed to have conflicting scheduals, so he asked me if I wanted to come try out here at the beginning. Needless to say I turned him down cold like i have with everyone else, my connection is not the best but I sort of miss hangin out with peeps and helping run a clan, so I though this might be a good place to start up again. So here I am

It's been a while since I was ever in a clan now, and even longer since I ran one, but hey, I'll try my bestest :P

Noticing the time (9:00 am) I am thinking you peeps don't get up this early? and thus I have no response on mirc, LOL!

Anyways I'll be around all day, I have some animation to finish for tomorrow, I'll hang out in your chat and check back here every later today. SOmeone pls msg me or respond to what is going down, if anything. THx

ARCHER
12-10-2002, 09:09 AM
*sigh* NM, you don't have team cross overs :(

Arioch
12-10-2002, 10:10 AM
hey Archer weeeeeeee

Moz or Tin or Froste can get you a time.
we will all be around tonight on irc.

usually Frostie or someone is in irc.

Mozartt
12-10-2002, 10:31 AM
Time? I think sometimes Tinny and I live on the forums. What state do you currently live in and who is your ISP? You said something about a crappy connection.

What times do you normally play at night?

ARCHER
12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by ARCHER
*sigh* NM, you don't have team cross overs :(

I had an extended conversation with TimMan already today, it actually turned into a debate as to why you guys should or shouldn't have team cross overs between CTF and BR. I was actually really looking forward to maybe joining up when I get into the chat but after talking with TinMan for a while now I am not so sure. It was a good conversation mind you, been a while since I actually chatted over mirc but anyways.

Turns out that you peeps let player ONLY play CTF or BR, I was kinda hoping to play a little of both, and if I joined up I would likely end up double clanning to play the other, no offence to peeps liek deadly but I really think it's sorta lame to double clan, almost disrespectful. Then TinMan said that you were planning on getting upwards of 20 ppl and that before you had 30 ppl. THe thing is I am looking for something small where I can get to know the other players and get some friends to play with, with more ppl in a clan then there is more chance that there will be conflicts and fueds between members. And as it turns out, the only guy I have ever really played with, LBG that is, is not even playing CTF for your team, so I wouldn't get to play with possible the only guy I ahve ever played with before in you clan, *sigh*

I'm still keeping your clan in mind but I sorta putting joing a clan on hold for now till I can figure out where I stand and what kind of crew I want to get into.

Thanks for you time guys, I hope to see Ari and the rest of you in the game sometimes :D

Arioch
12-10-2002, 12:05 PM
ohh well , im glad you came and tried . :)

Ill see ya on the pubs :)

ARCHER
12-10-2002, 03:30 PM
:D