PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten fun things to do at the Office

Pallidrone
05-01-2002, 03:48 PM
1. Keep telling the same person that they have bad breath even if they don't. Then punch them in the mouth.

2. Inform a male coworker that he "wouldn't make a good hooker," then piss in his coffee and tell him he needs a good "@ss f#cking."

3. Before a meeting fill your mouth with custard-then during the meeting put one finger in the air and make like you're hocking up a big loogie-then spit the custard into a clear glass and hand it to the person next to you and say, "Beat that!"

4. Sh!t on the floor in your office and when someone comes in and sees it tell them its the fake plastic kind-when they try to pick it up, and realize that their hand is full of sh!t, laugh and point.

5. Run down the hall with your d1ck out while urinating all over and yell, "It won't stop! God help me! It won't stop!!" Then when it stops...look down and say ... "Oh."

6. Always walk around with a big smile. Keep one hand down the front of your pants.

7. Answer every question asked to you with "f#cked if I know!" then call the person a racial slur that doesn't even match their race.

8. Brag about the fact that you own a gun, and keep playing with your nuts. Get them really sweaty, and then walk around shaking everyone's hand.

9. Ask to borrow someone's pen- bring it to the bathroom-stick it in your ***-then return it and tell the person to smell it, when they tell you that it smells bad-be like, "It should! I had it in my @ss!"

10. Hang out by the water machine bent over with your pants down and a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise smeared on your *******, and say to all who come by for a refreshing glass of water "Wow, the guy in the copy room sure has a big c#ck."

PurpleCfh
05-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by |IB|Pallidrone
7. Answer every question asked to you with "f#cked if I know!" then call the person a racial slur that doesn't even match their race.

RATTY! You made it on the list :0wn3d:

Wretched
05-07-2002, 03:10 AM
hahah purp....Ok so maybe this topic is old but I just now went into this section...That is so ratty too...

GuTTer_RaT
05-07-2002, 11:13 AM
lol tru :laugh:

Taya
01-30-2004, 02:50 PM
:laugh: omfg i never saw this thread! :laugh:

BuddhaMan
01-30-2004, 07:53 PM
Quality *bump* Taya...good eye!

Vyper
01-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Yeah nice one Taya. LOL

KegRun
01-31-2004, 03:00 AM
heh.

FADES
02-06-2004, 06:56 AM
Wow! I never noticed how old this thread was until Taya said something (bumped it). That is the better of two lists that I have seen. Funny shit! I could try to find the other one, but I am too lazy right now and you have all probably seen it.

Wolf
02-08-2004, 01:02 PM
OFMG Hee larry US!!