PDA

View Full Version : I miss the old days

EvaUnit01
12-29-2003, 03:32 PM
I miss the old days when the server used to be IG, I was just wondering if there are any plans on dumping RPG and going back to IG?

IMO RPG is getting old and is not challanging at all, granted all I got to do is erase my character and start all over but that would get old as well. At least in IG there was the thrill of being the last person and hoping you would stay alive to go on to the next wave.

This is just an opinion so don't flame me for hating RPG.

LightBringer
12-31-2003, 11:16 AM
I thought about alternating the IG invasion, and RPG invasion on the server. Maybe do one week of IG, and one week of RPG.

Prkl8r
01-01-2004, 01:58 AM
I like the thrill of being the last person alive...but i can go to any server to do that, the reason i play on LBs server is for the RPG. I dont mean to speak for anybody, but when the server was set on IG, which it is as im typing this post, not only did people get upset but the server emptied quite quickly, and its only been an hour and a half...i just dont see the majority wanting a week of IG. Even LadyDeath was one of the first to leave.

Goldenerik
01-01-2004, 01:19 PM
The server went from getting around 10 people a day to three. The reason I like this server was that it was unique, and just as I start getting at a high level, it goes away. If I wanted to play Insta gib, I'd go to any other server. I know my opinion doesnt count for much yet, but there it is.

LightBringer
01-01-2004, 02:53 PM
I was wondering why you were responding like it is on IG right now because I haven't done anything. So, I went to the server and now see what you are talking about. Server must have crashed and reverted back to IG. Sometimes the crash won't go back to RPG.

It is back on RPG now.

Prkl8r
01-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Oh, thats good to hear. i thought you had changed it.

LightBringer
01-30-2004, 11:06 AM
b4 the server dies, we will have one last hurrah of IG invasion no RPG. cool?

EvaUnit01
01-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Hellll ya it's cool.

You are da man LB :D