PDA

View Full Version : :'(

gamerc
06-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Well i started 2 play on the server again...

I was wondering what is password 2 the other server. Could some1 pm me.
Thank You :D :cool:

Second, I am sitting in the normal non-passworded server waiting till i can change map or play. HELP ME!!!!!! I tried earlier and i had the same problem :'( :shitfan: Whats up ? I have not read all the posts since i been gone.

Hmm well thats about it.

Have a great day

KillerI8I
06-06-2005, 05:19 PM
wel then do read them since you know how it goes
answers you seek are all in sticky or non-sticky
and were were you saturday just like the other 10 ppl that dindt show up ?
also have fun with your proberly 20% stat reduction punishment for not showing up
oh and there are no excuses for the punishment.

gamerc
06-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Thursday and Friday i was sick and missed school. Tho i was also sick on Wednesday but my parents made me go 2 school, but u see that day in science we took an eye ball apart, nice and goo coming out , smelly, and some type of green thing my teacher didnt even know what it was :D While, with a weak stomach already and all of that guess what happened :gag: I went 2 the doctors and he gave me some meds for my cough. Also, i went in 2 get my back check for when u have a curve in your back. Saturday, I went 2 get an x-ray of my back. Lastly, Sunday i went 2 this workshop for edifi which is a company that helps u find ad for college and helps u get into college :D I was out for most of the weekend and as you may know this isnt my comp it is my brothers and he is old and bigger than me so i cant really make him get off when i want 2 get on. I had this same problem in the monster bowl which iiiifreak won in the second half where i had 2 leave when i was 2nd!!!!!!! on fort map. Well that is where i was saturday have a good day.

KillerI8I
06-07-2005, 03:05 AM
uhm one little hint..
or actualy 2

1) just post it on the forums that you wont be there so that people are aware,
it isnt a problem or something just a 5 min work.

2) dont join MB's if you are doubtfull if you actualy be there or not.