PDA

View Full Version : baseball

GuTTer_RaT
08-21-2002, 05:59 PM
baseball goes on strike, im done. i know we have some sports fans on here and i dont know how you guys feel about it, but as much as i love baseball im done with this bullshit. i cant relate to crying over the fact that im only making 10 million dollars a year and shit. gimme a break! baseball can blow me for all i care. the competitive balance is whacked, the games are boring, the only shit on tv is stuff with the mets and yankees (which no one outside of ny gives a fuck about), the all star game was called due to lack of pitching. they have a hard time selling me on the fact that they are losing money when i see 45,000 other mother fuckers at a mariner game swigging the same drinks that cost me $7.50 a pop to buy and yet the owners are losing money. baseball is heading into a dark period and if they strike im walking away and not looking back!

KegRun
08-21-2002, 07:00 PM
Sad thing is...that BASEBALL is trying to make the game more fun, exciting, and alot more team balancing by taxing the owners. Well...of course the owners don't want to get taxed so they are going to get rid of some of the higher payed athletes and not have a whole squad of them. WHICH..would help balance teams out. But the players..GOD FOR FUCKING BID...don't like it cause they don't want to be payed less. Oh...boo..fkn...hoo. YOu have a GREAT...GREAT..GREAT life. Jesus christ. Do you have ANY idea what some of us ball players would do to be in you posistion. Fkn eh...your players that ride the bench make more than 100 grand a year. HELLO..that's like 3 to 4 years of doing ACTUAL work 12 months a year for me. Yeah sure..i can understand striving for that extra million dollars. But come on..if you don't get your way..don't strike. Just play the fkn game. You guys should be blessing whoever your God is for the fkn luck and skill that you have.