PDA

View Full Version : Enter the TinMan......

Deadly
09-20-2002, 03:54 PM
haha, yah thats right, I finally went and met TinMan, was pretty crazy, we went and hit up every single strip club in portland, and got so drunk we woke up in a strange motel room surrounded by like 15 beautiful ladies.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't that crazy, and all we really did was have lunch at the lakeside cafe (btw that was a weak lake) but was fun. And Trent happens to be just as funny and entertaining in real life as he is online. =] I look forward to the next time he is in town.

Mozartt
09-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Deadly
haha, yah thats right, I finally went and met TinMan, was pretty crazy, we went and hit up every single strip club in portland, and got so drunk we woke up in a strange motel room surrounded by like 15 beautiful ladies.

and here is a picture of the strippers they slept with...

http://www.olleysplace.connectfree.co.uk/dancers.jpg

:0wn3d:

Bernie[CS]
09-21-2002, 09:01 AM
Isnt that Bama in the Green:0wn3d:

TinMan[CS]
09-25-2002, 10:09 AM
Well, I seems to have finally found my way back to the east coast. I had a pretty good time while out in Portland. It was awesome that Deadly and I actually had the chance to get together this time. Third times a charm apparently. I look forward to my next trip out west.

...as for Moz...you need to hock your wares somewhere else...tsk,tsk, another shameless attempt to promote "Moz's Palace of Ass, Pleasure Club". Isn't that a picture form one of your tailgate parties?

...and no Bernie Bama's in the yellow, Moz is the one in the green looking for his member. Too bad there's no mirrors on the floor.

Mozartt
09-25-2002, 04:41 PM
...I'm just amazed at the large size of it!!!! :wideeyes:

Bernie[CS]
09-25-2002, 05:47 PM
So is Bama:D

Mozartt
09-25-2002, 06:00 PM
But Bama looking at the size of his ass not his member!!!!:laugh:

Bernie[CS]
09-25-2002, 06:59 PM
no yours Moz it actually penatrated through all that flab:moon:

Just
09-26-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Mozartt

and here is a picture of the strippers they slept with...

http://www.olleysplace.connectfree.co.uk/dancers.jpg

:0wn3d:

OMFG!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! PWN3D!!!