Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Purpose of this Forum

/me raises hand
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Iron Maiden - Slayer - Celtic Frost.....oh yeah, the good stuff
    Brian K. Errickson (aka Just) June, 12th 1975 - June, 12th 2003

You were my friend and the brother I never had. I love you man and I hope now all the pain has gone away. May god rest your soul.

"By these requirements, if someone digs up a 3-billion-year-old skeleton, we can toss Evolution from science class. So, if you don't want Evolution in science class, start digging!"

I use to have this hanging on my wall in the 80s...drove my poor mother crazy.

Sorry for the double posting but I found this by accident. Too funny...

i dont care if you double post as long as its worthy and holy shit that was worth it! wtf? is that really the same dude?!?! man i dont know if i would trust that guy to be the pilot of any aircraft im on!
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Oh yes, that's Capt Bruce Dickinson. Could you imagine flying and heard him on the intercom during the whole "Welcome to and thank you for flying" speech. I would just lost it and start head banging.

actually i was wondering how in the world they took him in as a pilot...with all the drugs he must have taken during his stint as a rocker...sheesh cant imagine how long it took him to sober up enough to even start his flying hours! i think i'll make sure to know the name of my pilot next time i fly with any of the airlines. dont want to be in a and die cause the pilot was under the influence things will surely

LOL If I had a choice I wouldn't fly sober, that way the crash doesn't hurt!!! Seems to me that being a pilot would be a major pay cut from a rock star. Maybe he ran out of drugs and that's out he made into the airline in the first place.

someone has to pay for the drugs. he works hard for the money, hard for the money...lol. hey it beats being in the streets and begging.

We need to bring back metal so these guys can start making some more money, come on Maiden, please make another CD so I can download it for free!!!

Anonymous Nobody
    I stopped likeing Maiden when, I think his name was Steve Smith, the bass player, said he hated to think that they were in some way resposible for all the thrash metal crap. HELLO! Aces High?! That was thrash if I ever heard it.
    God is my co-pilot, but Satan is the bombardier.

Has anyone seen the Head Bangers Ball on MT2 lately??? You talk about all the bands sounding the same. I must be getting old because everything new was just a Slayer wannabe band. Guess it's time for me to become a jazz snob.

Anonymous Nobody
    I haven't watched anything on mtv 1 or 2 in years. But you're right. Music is cyclical, and it's in a real bad cycle at the moment. THat's just one old guys opinion.

Amen on the bad music right now.....speaking of old guys....who's going to see Cream when they go on tour??? Okay, who actually has music by Cream??? Now that should sort the old farts from the young bucks!!!!

Anonymous Nobody
    LOL!
    /me stands up and proudly professes that I'm not THAT DAMN OLD! But at least I know who they were. That makes me kinda old.