View Poll Results: How would you rate your RoAd RaGe Exp.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geez, I'm too scurred to even look at other drivers.

1 9.09%
  • I don't drive! (How lame is that?!)

1 9.09%
  • Shit..I'm gonna do a beat down on someone's ass if they screw with me!

9 81.82%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Road RaGe

Road RaGe

I have no idea if this was a flaming thread before or not..but damn some ppl are so chicken shit it pisses me off.

My Road RaGe story begins with me in the parking lot of a grocery store. I was patiently waiting for this chick to back up her huge suv out of a space and cruise by me to leave the lane. I didnt' want the spot and was basically stuck there so she could get out. I was listening to some tunes just relaxing and didn't think anything of it. My window (driverside) was down about 3 inches. As the chick rolls past me I glance up at her and get ready to drive on. She looks down at me and says "WTF are you looking at?" I totally snapped out of my dreamy state and was kind of in shock..here I am minding my own business just hangin and she's freaking out. Needless to say it took 2 secs to register and I replied with "What? WTF?!! Bitch, FU!!" and I started to get out and she drove off!

I could see if it was my fault and I was saying shit..which sometimes I do..heh but I wasn't even aware of her actually being there.

Tell me a time when you either almost beat someone's ass or they beat yours.
    "All you need for a movie is a girl and a gun." -- Jean-Luc Godard

lol i haven't gotten that close GG, but occationally i'll get pissed at some driver and yell.

I feel yur pain GG....bitches in SUV's make me mad. There should be a height restriction and boob size restriction to operate them....and also no blondes (sorry mer). And short doods with small penis who drive them to make their penis seem bigger shouldn't be able to drive them either.

Also road rage sucks....i mean unless there is a reason for it. But i have friends that drive around mad just for the sake of it. Calm the fuck down people! hehehe

I CLUB BABY SEALS!!! SealClubber's Avatar
    hell, the people here in Tampa dont know how 2 drive for shit! I could cross the street and probably get road rage!

Anti-Comminglar
    Well, I used to be pretty bad and would get really pissed at all the idiotic shit people do on the roads.

Until............My brother and I were out going somewhere in my GTI. I was in the fast lane on the freeway doing around 80 (55 speed limit) and this guy in a blazer is riding my ass for miles. I just satyed there doing 80, never got over. Finally he gets over and passes me, gets in front of me and slows down. So now it's on!

I passed him and did the same shit he did. This went on for a few miles. He finally gets over to exit, I followed him. We were going down a 2-lane street he continuously was hitting his brakes, so I dropped the bitch into 2nd and passed his ass. we rolled up to the light, he came beside me talking mad shit. I wasn't paying attention to him. Next thing I know is my brother yells out "He has a gun!" I just reacted, floored the car, didn't look at the other traffic and just bailed. Needless to say after that night. I don't fuck around with people on the road.

Vladmin - FY
    Seinfeldian!
    I will only say this.

I grew up in NY and learned to drive in NY
    Aliases = Vlad, Wingfoot

i.. i dont have a car..
    but my friend always drives pissed off.. i think its funny

Silent but Deadly
    Nice thread..

Ok, my story... Coming home from work, so of course I'm always in a pissy mood and just ready to get the hell home... I'm the type of driver that loves to drive fast, but if there are other slow drivers I just chill until they get over or I can get around them..

So anyway, I'm doing about 80, and there is this mini-van in the left lane (of course) doing like 65 in a 70... so I give them room as we are passing cars anyway and I hate tailgaters. This chick in some buick (maybe century) pulls up so close I can't see shit but the bottom of her windshield (and her fat ass face). So on goes the wiper fluid. Nada... she just hangs there... pop the break once, and of course she slams on hers, then right back up again... so I'm pissed... mini-van gets over, and so I speed up to like 66... let us gain on some traffic, and just keep going... I see a clearing, so decide that it's on... wait until she is right about able to get over and gun it. Now, my 2002 Altima had major more power then her buick, so keeping her pinned was no problem.. now she's stuck in the middle lane. I keep her there until someone gets behind me then speed up. I notice that she's about to have a clearing and know she's pissed... needless to say I ended up doing about 110mph, and she just about nailed this car in the middle lane (mind you there is nobody in front of me.) so I get off, and she follwed me home. I get out, and she jumps out and starts yelling, "WTF were you doing. You could have caused a wreck." I told her she needed to shut her fat ass mouth and next time she's tailgating the fuck outta someone maybe she should back the fuck off. She said she didn't know she was tailgating and didn't see the mini-van in front of me. I told her next time she was on the way to Jenny Craig to make sure she stopped at the eye dr. and had a checkup because she had to be either damn stupid or blind to not have:

1) seen the mini-van
    2) realized she was tailgating especially after I made her lock up her brakes...

She just stood there thinking of something to say so I said, "Have a wonderful night" and went inside... Was kinda funny. People like that piss me off. Like I wanted to do 65 going home...

Anti-Comminglar
    Great Story NS! Jenny Craig, ROFL!

Hmm....I learned to drive in Jersey and knows better then to fuck with these morons on the road out here. I dont know how many accidents I have almost gotten into because some fuck wont let me in on the parkway.
    Brian K. Errickson (aka Just) June, 12th 1975 - June, 12th 2003

You were my friend and the brother I never had. I love you man and I hope now all the pain has gone away. May god rest your soul.

"By these requirements, if someone digs up a 3-billion-year-old skeleton, we can toss Evolution from science class. So, if you don't want Evolution in science class, start digging!"

awesome story ns lol

Silent but Deadly
    Some people just need to be slapped around some. Can't say I enjoyed it THAT much. Just a little.

ok mine went like this
    driving home from work in my little rx 7 i pass a little pickup on the hwy i was on inside lane they were in outside lane didnt think much about it then so im cruisen along@ same speed and all the sudden im being blinded from behind theres some on om rear bumper coudnt have been more than a foot or two away and there flashing there brights on and off ...hell im thinkin its a cop and i pullover to outside lane then i notice its this little pick up so im think wtf inhell is goin on here we were the only two cars on the road so now im freakin pissed so i turn on my brights just to let em know i wasnt happy so i follow them for a little then they slowed a little so i turned off brights and past em so this f@#k turns his brights on when i get in front of them again so i slow down got behind them again flash my brights at them they slow way down so did i ...goin 2mph all the way to town finaly i swerved in front of the stupid f##k made him slam on the brakes guess he got scared after that he turned off rather quickly im still baffled as to why he got behind me and started flashing lights when there was another lane he could have took the weird thing was the guy on passenger side looked like an older dude and he was covering face when they passed me so were they just f#@kin with me or what //good way to get yur ass beat is all i can say
    ok im all done now
    time to calm back down

aawww poor GIRL!!! heheh my worse mishap has been when some bitch cut me off when i was pullin out into an intersection...her ghetto ass daughter flicks me off so i was like fuck u bitch all loud...given its summer all my windows r down includin mah sunroof being open...so we get to the light...and HER MOM gets out of thier car and is like "wtf u fuckin bitch...callin my daughter a bitch...flicking her off...get ur boney ass out of the car!!" i was like whoa anger management what....continued to tell her to fuck off and kept talkin on my phone. She walked up like she was gonna reach thru my window and beat my ass...but the light turned and she started back to her car. lol the WHOLE time matt is on the phone with me and he was like wtf was that?!?!

On top of that...we have many VERY angry drivers in atlanta...talk about defensive driving and road rage!!
    R.I.P Brian and Chris Ditto hunny!

hey im a guy rofl ya
    names prolly not a good one huh