Today I've been cleaning some of my old stuff up and putting it into boxes. I came across a lot of old memories, mainly a lot of memories from a relationship I was in about 2 1/2 years ago to a girl I almost married Now, all I've been doing has been sitting here and remembering so many things from that past, I can't get that shit out of my mind now! Why is it that sometimes we hang on to things we are over and have forgotten? I mean, I was in love with this girl and thought she was the one. Once her and I broke up it took some time to get over everything and now over 2 years later, even though I am so over her, there are thoughts about her every now and again. I mean I was in 2 serious relationships before her, but I never think about those girls. Is it because I haven't found anyone that I've been into a lot to get serious with since this last serious relationship or is it just because of the seriousness of that relationship?

I guess I am just looking for experiences from some of you to relate a bit. Like I said, I am over her and have been for a long time, but sometimes I still think back to her and what we had and all that. Then when I see old memories like I did today it makes me go back to it more. Anyway, just curious what everyone else is like who has been in a serious relationship with someone they loved and whatnot...