Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: For you DVD collectors.

Vladmin - FY
    Seinfeldian!
    Glad, the Winnie the Pooh DVD is yours isn't it? Come on bro, admit it!!
    Aliases = Vlad, Wingfoot

IT"S FOR MY KIDS.....wait...i don't have kids..../me runs away naked with only hightops!!!!!
    MY WISHLIST
    My DVDs.<------NOW NEW AND IMPROVED!!! -Feb 14th 2006

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

Vladmin - FY
    Seinfeldian!
    Aliases = Vlad, Wingfoot

ROFL VLAD uummm nice collection!! hehe ill check that thing out and try and get mine on here soon :p nenner nenner!!
    R.I.P Brian and Chris Ditto hunny!

Vladmin - FY
    Seinfeldian!
    My collection 0wnz ALL!!!
    Aliases = Vlad, Wingfoot

Originally posted by Gladiator
    lol. If you lived near me I would.

Then you could come over and watch your movies on my 50 Widescreen HDTV and listen to it with 6.1 DTS or Dolby Digital.

=) Yes..I have the hook up.
    GGRRRR dont make me hunt u down!!!
    Ur JUST like one of mah good friends here except he has like a 62 inch HDTV and has these SUPER expensive dolby digital sound system (towers wall thingys etc hehe i dont know much about it)
    Anywayz...yes yes i have to watch mah shit on mah 32 inch POS with a sound system which cost more than the tv!! My nice tv got jacked lfdkjaflaskdjflaksjflksjd
    Well at xmas I was giving the choice of gettin me a nice 62 inch HDTV (yes i have a hook up here BUT NOT FOR DVDs!!!) BUT NOOOOOOOO mer had to run her credit cards up (the few months i had had them) so i had to take the money and pay off credit card debet!! Hey...i tried to go the responsible route...dumb me. Now everytime i go over to my parents or my sisters and see thier nice big screen HDTVs i wanna kill them all. DUDE EVEN MY LIL BROTHERS have like a 50 something inch in thier ROOM!!! WTF!!! U ALL SUCK!!!
    And just to reitterate HOW dumb i am...i had the chance to try and buy one again last month...but AGAIN i took the money and paid off credit card debt. WILL I EVER LEARN!?!?!?!
    No wonder i didnt let mahself get credit cards til i was 22...im a nightmare!! It has now come down to me sticking my credit cards in a glass of water and placing it in the freezer so i CANNOT access ALL my credit cards easily. lkfjajflsdjflasjdkflj
    Plus...i went on one of my IM SO DUMB shoppin sprees thinkin i could buy the world and got this super expensive new computer all b/c my pretty nice laptop didnt play this retarded game so well. So being mer...i went and stuck myself payin for this hunk of junk....which i HATE computers in the 1st place and will prolly get bored of them again here in a few months and this will sit and collect dust...soooo my nice big screen i wanted is outta the runnings for now flkjdasfljsdlkjflkfjasdlfjalsk
    The sad thing is...other people that play this game and what not....appreciate this computer more than me...i DONT even UNDERSTAND how nice a comp i have...or so people say. Its a machine to me...yes shoot me now? what?
    I know one of u wants to get me one?!?!?!?!
    ::super sweet look::
    Last edited by Peach; 07-13-2002 at 08:00 PM.

well..I would have bigger, but hey, i'm only 23. I was more worried about getting my bills paid off. I am now..finally..DEBT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the regular monthly bills (rent, electric, cable..so on and so on) i have about 1500 dollars to spend. On anything.

woot
    MY WISHLIST

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

UUMMM i HATE U!!! u have 1500 EXTRA A MONTH!?!?!? dude WTF lol u must have a REAL job thats REAL nice hahaha
    See im still on the COLLEGE budget...gettin by...with NO JOBBY JOB!! lol And it will be this way for about oooo another 8 years!! lol And im only 22!! U SUCK!! wtf do u do!??!!?
    how bout u seen a lil of that $ this way *wink* ::evil devilsh look::

actually i'm just a Senior Airman in the Air Force. I don't have to worry about medical and they basically pay me to live and eat. I do computer networking in the AF, and I hope to get an even better job cause of the traing I've received. I got my CCNA (sorta like an MCSE but for networking) and was stuying for my CCNP, but job market is still cold and I might just reenlist for now. If i reenlist i'll get a bonus of about 20,000. 12-14 i'll probably see after taxes.

woot. Military is a nice life. Not a perfect one, but you don't ever really have to worry.
    MY WISHLIST

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

heheh i followed u for most of that but the comp terms lost me!!
    Ill take take it as ur in the Military and comp smart!!!
    hhehe AVID does comp stuff to...programming er something and the job market has been super slow for him too ggrrr

ROFL @ we just keep replyin back and forth to each others post 5 mins after we make them!!

So u live on a militar base out in Arizona? Isnt that like super hot out there?!??!
    Well maybe not...u guyz dont get the humidity we do here on the east coast!! Bastage!!

Well..first off..just cause I'm military doesn't mean i have to live on base..lol. Military is really just like a regular job. Secondly, FUCK YES ITS HOT HERE. Fuck this DRY HEAT bullshit. When...IF the wind blows its' just fucking hot. Humidity would make you sweat more and wind would cool it down. Trust me..I know. I lived in Georgia for 18 years. I miss the humidity. It might be sticky, but I like it better than dry heat.
    MY WISHLIST

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

hahaa how did u know i was in GA?? And dude noooooo HUMIDITY kills mah HAIR!! damn u humidity!!!

I didn't know you lived in Georgia. I said I did. I was just saying I was from the East. So where u live in GA??
    MY WISHLIST

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

I will tell u in PM..but for personal reasons...that i will also expain in PM i dont wanna post it here for ALL to see hehehe
    *muahz*