Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Super Bowl

Awesome game!! Heh it was also hilarious that in the halftime show janet jackson had a b00b pop out and there was a streaker after it and delhomme (sp) was caught saying fuck by a full face shot

Thwarting the Government one bowl at a time

from the looks of it the janet/justin deal was done purposely cause her top had so many buttons. i think it was in bad taste though...and WEEEEEEEEEEEE the Patriots won! I should have bet my inlaws money! damn!
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Good find Herren! I just heard about this on the news since I didn't watch any of the usual halftime crapola.

mmmmmm bewbies....
    BuddhaMan -- Showin' the ladies his "O" face since 1986

Vladmin - FY
    Seinfeldian!
    Man, definitely a great game. Fucking kicker for Carolina made a huge mistake. Unfortunately, Carolina's D was so damn tired, as they were on the field for like over 10 minutes more than the Pat's D. Delhomme definitely showed what he has tonight, he really kicked it into another gear after that awful start. He was definitely the spark for Carolina tonight, once he got hot, his team started playing great ball. It was probably one of the best Super Bowls that I can remember, with the exception of the 1st quarter. Other than that, the whole game was great. I just hate when games end with a last second field goal

/me thinks back to the Bills-Giants and cries himself to sleep...
    Aliases = Vlad, Wingfoot

damn it my mind is wandering....(i had about 5 or so...lost count... of mike's hard lemonade)how the hell do those tassels stay on!!! superglue on your finger does not feel good...i would not dare test it on my nipples just to figure it out for myself...ahhh how the mind gets warped after a few mike's!
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

lick-n-stick

/me volunteers for Janet's next tassel wearing show.

They could have used that makeup glue they use for fake beards, holding on fake bald heads, and holding down the edges of wigs in Hollywood.
    BuddhaMan -- Showin' the ladies his "O" face since 1986

Great fkn game! Defintitely one of the best. We recorded it since we work days and the game came on at 225 am over here. So we are gonna watch it again. I saw the last 7 minutes and those 7 minutes were fkn awesome. I won a bet also!!

haha..we have bewbies on tape now!
    MY WISHLIST
    My DVDs.<------NOW NEW AND IMPROVED!!! -Feb 14th 2006

December 16, 2002
    R.I.P. My heart

Anti-Comminglar
    I must have been watching another superbowl then. I thought it was fucking boring. Thumbs down.

I thought it was boring also - the best SB was the Rams/Titans sb IMO
    Brian K. Errickson (aka Just) June, 12th 1975 - June, 12th 2003

You were my friend and the brother I never had. I love you man and I hope now all the pain has gone away. May god rest your soul.

"By these requirements, if someone digs up a 3-billion-year-old skeleton, we can toss Evolution from science class. So, if you don't want Evolution in science class, start digging!"

on the radio they were saying what a great game it was and i had the same reaction hex did. i kept asking my dad whether we were watching good defense or bad offense and he said bad offense and i tend to agree! the gameplan by the panthers was putrid. they gave their quarterback no easy throws to get a rhythm early on. no tight end, no swing pass to the rb or fb, nothing. jake delhomme is a young version of dave krieg. for all those who dont know who im talking about, he was the quarterback of the seahawks during the 80's and early 90's who would drop down sidearm to deliver passes, loft balls up, throw off his back foot, fumble a ton, and bitch and cry to the refs just as mr. delhomme did yesterday. im sorry but that was one of the most horrible displays of offense that ive ever seen in the super bowl by both teams. i mean overall i liked the 0-0 game early on, i wish the score would have just been 6-3 and i would have been happy. i wasnt bored (i actually stayed awake for the entire game which is the first time thats happened since the giants-broncos superbowl in 1986) but i thought the playcalling and horrible play of both offenses was painful to watch.

on a further note, the commericals stunk, the halftime show had artists who havent released anything good in 5 years singing songs that arent hot anymore and involved a old and beaten janet jackson trying to come back to the forefront again when shes way past her prime. for christs sake janet jackson sang rhythm nation!!! that song came out in like 1992! i would have rather watched her brother molest a boys soccer team on stage for 15 minutes rather than watch her tired ass singing songs that no one in the teen generation even knows of! poorly played game, no good advertisements, horrible entertainment = bad product. on the plus side i thought the 360 degree camera angles on the cbs broadcast were outstanding!

I thought it was boring too. The whole first half sucked ass. Not a damn thing was going on. The commercials sucked ass too. They were a disappointment last year as well.Things didnt start getting interesting until the last quarter and we all knew the patriots were gonna win anyways =\

RoFL! You guys are hilarious!

I don't like football but I did watch some of it and ran in the living room for the commercials and halftime. The commercials weren't that big of a deal but, halftime totally rocked. The "boob" incident was great! Justin and Janet together were hot! People are way too repressed and uptight. If you haven't seen a boob by now then you've got a problem!

Heh!
    "All you need for a movie is a girl and a gun." -- Jean-Luc Godard

yeah i guess for me it wasnt a big deal because frankly i really dont care about a tit shot because its not that big of deal. but i suppose if you have kids who know the artists and are watching halftime then see someones tit fly out, as a parent id be pretty pissed. the best thing is that they are saying that it was an "accident" thats the biggest bunch of shit ive ever heard! falling down the stairs carrying groceries is an accident...slipping on ice is an accident...tearing off some whores top while singing "im gonna have you naked by the end of this song" is calculated! LOL! i guess i should just run around tearing off tops of people dressed like skanks, claim it was an accident and see if i still keep my job