This game looks very promising. I read the article about it in my PC Gamer, and thought i would check out their website. This game is the MMORPG for all those who hate MMORPGs and those who love them too. The best part about it is, there is NO monthly subscribtion. The way they intend on making their money is by attracting a wealth of gamers, and keeping the support of those who already play, to go out and by expansion packs they will release for it. That is what made me continue reading the article about it. This game has been designed by many of the former Blizzard members who helped create Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, and battlenet. If it is to be anything, they say it is like what Diablo 3 should be. It is more of a class and skill progression that was like in Diablo 2. So far it is to feature 6 different character professions. Something different from Diablo 2 is, when you max your profession you can go on to start progressing in a new profession. The visuals are stunning, so i suggest you go check them out. This is one game I am looking forward to, which has the release date of September 2004.

http://www.guildwars.com/default.html