Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What we're about.

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar

What we're about.

I guess this should have been stated earlier but hindsight is, as always, 20/20.

I created this guild so I could play a game I enjoyed with my friends and so that we could be recognized as a group, hence the guild. This guild was never meant to be competitive. If we, as a group, get good enough at some point to compete and do well, fine and good. If, however, we don't it wont bother me in the least because I never intended to be on that track in the first place.

If you like playing and meeting new folks and want to hang out with them and be identified with that group then this may be your guild. If, however, your looking for a highly competitive Guild, particularly, at the PVP 20th level player game then this one isn't for you.

Please feel free to pm me or find me on Xfire, vypie, for any questions.

I agree with you Vyper, I don't want this to be a lvl20 ladder humping guild as well. I don't have the time or the energy for that much online practice.

this is the reason why im in the guild. i suck too much at any game that isnt like tekken to do well in a competitive level. so i guess you guys are still stuck with me lol i think my character should be named Ms. Direction for obvious reasons.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Actually I like that name, you should use it. Maybe I could use Mr Baiter!!!!! I don't the censors at GW would notice.

LOL you two! Sounds good to me for both of you. Ms Direction - Illusionist style Mesmer.

hey i kind of like that idea for a new character Vyper! thanks for the great idea! lol and Mozzy dont you mean the new character should be named Master Baytor? hehehe
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

I'm sure they looking closely at any character names that start with Master!!! Plus what kind of character with Master Baytor been? Necro with very strong wrists for casting spells?

lol yeah it took a while to get my pet named. they werent keen on the name pussy willow, but they accepted pssi willa

it could have still been worse. i could have tried to pass off the name Dickens Syder for it. but i didnt want us to get banned from the servers.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use for a pet name. LOL Maybe Peavey, kind of fits the theme.

look up norse names. it should have a powerful name, people should be scared of it.

Yay! I accepted last nite! Thanks for the invite Vyp!

You guys are so right about wanting a relaxed atmosphere. Once you start playing on the ladders, it sometimes becomes a matter of "having" to play and not always "wanting". I don't have to make time to play, I just sit down when I feel like it and dive in...no obligations.

welcome Tinny! Great to see you finally make it here to NK

Welcome old friend. Glad that you joined with us and we had a good time tonite. Now if we could get Bernie playing....LOL