Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: What we're about.

i hate my kitchen cabinets. I dont mind my counter tops but the cabinets are falling apart at the seams it seems like. its got that cabin in the woods type of feel to it along with country bumpkin decorations to it. i want to redo my kitchen but its going to take a while (like 3 to 5 years wait) to get what i want cause it means saving a ton of money for it. what does your new cabinets look like Vyper? got any pics of the new ones that are to replace the old?
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

That's a lot of work but you're going to love the new ones once they're up and done with. Pics would be very cool Vyper.

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    When they go in I'll take pics, possibly before, during install and after. My cousin who has seen them says they are very nice.

My uncle, whose making them for me, he's a professional cabinet maker, says I'll hate my uppers when he's done. He's probably right but thats another 3-4 years before that'll happen. I have unique upper cabinets in that they are 57" high. That is a custom height. You can't buy those premade anywhere. Its what I get for having 9ft ceilings.

That must be nice to have a family member who makes stuff like that. I would hate to price new cabinets for the house. I don't need a lot but it seems that home items are always very expensive now a days.