Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What we're about.

lol Bernie,Moz,and me on vent? that would be too funny
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Welcome bro, glad to see you here and damn it was fun last night. Sorry for the mic problems but I'm going to fix them or else start using my other computer for vent comm. I give Bernie a few more weeks and he'll have GW, hopefullly he won't have a female character named Bernie. I don't won't to see Bernie shaking his money maker.

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    Oh maybe as a female Necro...They've got the sexah moves.

Haven't seen one of those yet, have to wait until CD gets online.

Thanks Everyone! I'm really happy to be part of the gang! I had a great time as well. I've never really played a game like this in a team format that didn't consist of NPCs. With the exception of my trip to the mat in the first minute outside the Ascalon walls (lmao-dunno what happened there) we kicked butt and took names...but at our own pace. It was a nice change compared to what I'm used to.

We just need to get a leash for Moz, so we can keep him close. Me and Vyp's rummaging through goodies left by baddies what often broken up by the sounds of Moz kicking the crap out of something.

LOL Beer!!!! Goooooddddd!!!! Pants!!!! Baaadddddd!!!!!

lol are you trying to say you are usually NIFOC with beer handy?
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Doesn't everyone play games that way???

i dunno. i dont play games that often. ask Vyper, im curious to know what her answer is

Vyper is a major NIFOC player, I've heard the sticky leather sound over vent!!!

NIFOC? WtF is that? And yes I own leather.

naked in front of computer. old irc joke

i own leather too. black and smoothe. they are in my family room. they are officially called couches by most ordinary folks

LOL My black and smooth leather is worn by me. And rarely am I nakid in front of computer. Very rarely if ever.

i would think it would be a great idea to be during the summer months to be nifoc for you Vyper, but certainly not during the winter months