Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What we're about.

and i dont really want to know if Mozzy is ever nifoc cause my imagination does run rampant at times and its hard enough to go to sleep at night being an insomniac and all...
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    LOL CD. I suspect Mozzy of being a nifoc before either of us however I'm fairly certain that Bernie would have been one before the kids came around.

lol id buy that Bernie certainly was
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

Are you kidding!!! NIFOC is the only way you can play computers games. Some of my highest scores have been NIFOC. And winter is the best time, you just need to aim the heater vent.

lol you take gaming to new heights moz

LOL That's why I use to use the nick Snowballs[CS] during Christmas, it was very cold in the room that year.

geez your poor dog has to see all that

Nope, he's smart...he leaves the room with that look on his face.

you're mean to have that dog go through that and make that face when he has to leave the room

Hey...it's not like it's something new....he should know by now I like to game in the nude.

if only that dog could speak, all the tales he would tell tsk tsk

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    LOL. It'd make great Penthouse fodder I'm sure.

lol i doubt even penthouse would go that low...

id like to think that even a smut magazine like Penthouse has some standards. sorry moz

LOL Penthouse doesn't do stories based on fact. Only fiction. Plus mine would be short stories any way.