Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Behemoth

The Behemoth

i was cleaning around the house and decided to add my desk into the mix. here is a pic of my rig.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

second pic was of my old tower. as you can see there is a huge difference in size and the fact that K has ransacked a few things off my old one. he took my dvd player and he is itching to get a hold of the hard drive off it too now. im thinking of having a friend fix the older one for dj to use. but i think my mom is talking to one of my sisters to get him a dell for his 7th bday/xmas present.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." - Author Unknown

What a sadistic prankster of a god it is that gives boobies to women, when it's men who really want them, and spend much time and effort in the pursuit of them.

old monitor and my pitiful replacement

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    Hmm...could take pic of pc and monitor but I think you'd come to my house to steal the monitor.

lol. actually the 15 inch monitor isnt so bad on the eyes anymore, but it sure was hellish to play 2k4 on it. hard to see things. i think i was missing out a lot out of the corner so i mostly stayed straight through aside from not knowing how to duck and dodge in game.

oh and if you lived close enough i just might but as it is im in no mood to get into a plane just to take what is yours, did i mention that i am afraid of heights? i hate flying. i think big metal things that go airborne is freakish.

Will flirt for post count Vyper's Avatar
    ROFL. You might for my 20" Panasonic.

i can deal with the 15" monitor. K is getting a new monitor out of what is left of the loan. he has bigger ideas, whereas i just want to stick with what i currently have

Is that the PC you got from Stuffy? You wasn't kidding about it being big. Does it heat the house in winter?

lol, yes and we have yet to find out mozzy!

oh and it weighs like 65 lbs...that is what it said in the box when it was shipped in the mail. lol the poor mailman. just so happens my best friend sent me something as well and both came in at the same time. the tower was practically being dragged less than an inch off the ground cause he had another box he had to carry on his other hand along with that day's mail. hehehe

You don't have any cats do you? If that thing tips over it's going to hurt someone.

here is my current setup:

no pets allowed in this house. its so heavy in fact that just the other day i noticed that its farther out of the slot its in. i guess its starting to slide cause its so heavy. i had to ask K to move it back further again so that it doesnt tip over. i cant move that damn thing, that's for sure! lol i think he now has a hernia after moving it. i like your monitor moppy. we took a look at monitors today at wally world and that same one 20" flat monitor is 298.97 there. K says i should get it and then instead of him getting a monitor he would rather have one of those huge tv's from there that cost 1008. i shot down both his ideas of course. im not buying a monitor til this little sucker dies a pitiful death. in the meantime im keeping any money i have in the bank. im a cheapo after all!

So this thread is titled the Behemoth - I thought I would be all cocky and come in, but then I realized I forgot my magnifying glass. How embarassing.
    Lolly, Lolly, Lolly get yer adverbs here!!