Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay is a faggot for buying a PS3 instead of a 360

Jay is a faggot for buying a PS3 instead of a 360

That's right, I said it.

I'll say it again. Jay is a faggot for buying a PS3 instead of a 360.

Buddha has a 360, but he is on for about 5 minutes at a time and only once every couple months. When he is on, he is playing gay puzzle games. Does anybody here even game anymore? Or has real life and it's responsibilities sucked all of the fun out of all of you?

I work 10 hours a day and have a family to raise and I still find at least some time to do gaming. You guys dissapoint me. Everyone here needs to buy a 360 and Call of Duty 4 or 5 so we can rip it up.

Re: Jay is a faggot for buying a PS3 instead of a 360

I have all three consoles but have no reason to power up the 360 or wii.

Console FPS gaming suck balls with joysticks.
    BuddhaMan -- Showin' the ladies his "O" face since 1986

Hahha, I had a 360 when they launched, but I sold it long ago. There was no one to play with. The main reason I went and bought a ps3 was for the multimedia capabilities.

Why dont you get yourself a real gaming system(PC) and play with the big boys. I dont mess around with those console kiddies on xlive.

Training under Palli SpazTheProphet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [zer0] View Post
    The main reason I went and bought a ps3 was for the multimedia capabilities.
    and metal gear solid 4 and the demo of the bourne game you showed me where i grabbed some guy by his face and slammed it into a dinner cart in a hotel hallway WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by SpazTheProphet View Post
    and metal gear solid 4 and the demo of the bourne game you showed me where i grabbed some guy by his face and slammed it into a dinner cart in a hotel hallway WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
    even innocent bystanders get it in the bourne game. No one is safe. lmao

Buy a PC? Too much money for a good system and there is really nothing on a PC that I want that can't be gotten on the 360.

I'll have to look into that Bourne game. What can be done on a PS3 that can't be done on a 360? As far as I know it has all of the same multimedia capabilities (minus Blu-ray) plus a lot more.

Netflix streaming through the 360 is nice, can your PS3 do that!? I think not!

What games are everyone playing currently?

Useless eff

Sorry 9, I won't be getting a 360 or a PS3 for that matter. I really want to get some good sports games for my PC. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by |IB|NieN View Post
    Buy a PC? Too much money for a good system and there is really nothing on a PC that I want that can't be gotten on the 360.

I'll have to look into that Bourne game. What can be done on a PS3 that can't be done on a 360? As far as I know it has all of the same multimedia capabilities (minus Blu-ray) plus a lot more.

Netflix streaming through the 360 is nice, can your PS3 do that!? I think not!

What games are everyone playing currently?
    Spoken like a true fanboy nien. I dont pay for netflix and never will. What are these "a lot more" features?

I CLUB BABY SEALS!!! SealClubber's Avatar

I kick ass at Wii tennis...

Quote Originally Posted by [zer0] View Post
    Spoken like a true fanboy nien. I dont pay for netflix and never will. What are these "a lot more" features?
    I am a fanboy. I don't own a PS3 so I have to back my own team.

What are these "a lot more" features you ask? Avatars baby! WOOO! I get to play fucking dressup on my 360. Can you do that? Actually, I think they just released "Home" didn't they?

Actually the PS3 and 360 are pretty damn close to having identical multimedia features.... except I have my stupid HD-DVD player that I can't buy movies for anymore, and you get a Blu-Ray. I just know that as far as I've read the online support is a hell of a lot better on the 360 and the PS3 doesn't really get any exclusives that are worth a shit. I wouldn't mind playing Little Big Planet though.

Quote Originally Posted by |IB|NieN View Post
    I am a fanboy. I don't own a PS3 so I have to back my own team.

What are these "a lot more" features you ask? Avatars baby! WOOO! I get to play fucking dressup on my 360. Can you do that? Actually, I think they just released "Home" didn't they?

Actually the PS3 and 360 are pretty damn close to having identical multimedia features.... except I have my stupid HD-DVD player that I can't buy movies for anymore, and you get a Blu-Ray. I just know that as far as I've read the online support is a hell of a lot better on the 360 and the PS3 doesn't really get any exclusives that are worth a shit. I wouldn't mind playing Little Big Planet though.
    Yea home is out, its just as gay as miis and the new xbox mii copy shit. I wouldnt use that in any system except for maybe the wii cause you can actually use the characters in a game.

Yea blue ray lives, and its not an ugly ass add-on the side of my system like that HDDVD brick thing.

Its got exclusives, just not as many. MGS4, killzone,uncharted, resistance soon to be god of war 3...little big planet. Basically all the monster games are multi platform though. Its more of what you want to play. The only exclusive I could think on x360 that I would want to play is gears 2, but we all know in a year that will hit the PC even though fag cliffyb said it wouldnt, you know he and epic are hungry money motherfuckers.

As for xlive being better, I fuckin hope it is paying that monthly fee for it

Oh yea and killzone 2 has the best graphics from what Ive seen from any console FPS.

Well, I never should have started this thread. I have been cursed for being a 360 fanboy.

My Elite has just red ringed. Broken. So, now I have to send it out to Microsoft and hope they send me a refurb that isn't broken. Then I have to get it flashed again to play all my backups. So, now I'm out of gaming for a while.

That's what I get I guess. It's even one of the newer chipsets, I haven't even had this one a year yet. They really need to get their shit together.

Oh yea did I mention that little problem, the RROD. Like 70% of people get it, so sad.

I no longer game because most of these games bore the crap out of me.

I think the longest game I have played was Lego: Batman and that was for like 3 days.
    Brian K. Errickson (aka Just) June, 12th 1975 - June, 12th 2003

You were my friend and the brother I never had. I love you man and I hope now all the pain has gone away. May god rest your soul.

"By these requirements, if someone digs up a 3-billion-year-old skeleton, we can toss Evolution from science class. So, if you don't want Evolution in science class, start digging!"

I still enjoy my console rpg's like Tales of Vesperia. Can't get that kind of stuff on a pc.