Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Black ops?

Re: Black ops?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexum View Post
    No demo for the PC. I just got it on steam last night. w4r.hexum is the name or Hexum or hexum311 not sure.
    w4r.Hexum not found.
    Hexum is some other Leech dood's alias

hexum311 is the winner!!

"(God) is constantly searching our hearts and minds. He's kind of like Santa Claus" - George W. Bush C.I.C.

I added Hexum to steam friends as well. He doesn't show up yet so I assume he has to approve me or something (it's been a while since I added someone on Steam).

ChicKen / furt / fud / Adam is "Evil Fud" on Steam if you don't have him. That's the display name, not sure of his user name.
    BuddhaMan -- Showin' the ladies his "O" face since 1986

Anti-Comminglar

I added both of you. I will be playing here some tonight with Oboe. We also have vent, if your around message me and I will give you the info.

Coolness. Because of my ongoing issue with having to use a button (PTT a.k.a. Push To Talk) to use voice comms, I'm looking at buying a foot controller / keyboard emulator so I can use a foot to talk to peeps. Worked great on the AWACS at my console, so it's a natural fit for me.

http://gamingmouse.com/weapon.php?pid=99

BTW: I'm only up to lvl 13 or so in-game, so I don't have a lot of the "good stuff" yet. I did get enough cash though to buy a sweet SMG (the 74U) and the Marathon perk so now I can run-n-gun a little better. I was grinding with an LMG gun with the Scavenger perk and that is SLOW as Hell.

Question: Is there a way to reposition the map/radar window like you can move the picture-in-picture on a TV? I want that window in the lower right, not upper left.

Reminder: I don't play Hardcore mode.

I just gave this game to a teenage girl for Christmas. She says it's all the rave and that everyone in school is playing it. Most of her friends who are girls. I'm happy to see that more teenage girls are carrying the shoot em up torch. I was talking with her yesteday and mentioned..yeah well..I'm not too good with those controllers but if I had a track ball..it's on. @Ronin good looking out with that link! Yay! I don't have time really get into that game but at least I'll check it out when I go to her house.
    "All you need for a movie is a girl and a gun." -- Jean-Luc Godard

On the PC side of things, we noticed a big influx of n00bs yesterday that got the game for XMas.

LOL!
    "All you need for a movie is a girl and a gun." -- Jean-Luc Godard

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaMan View Post
    lol...Riyadh as "fun". :)

kb and mouse support? I'm intrigued...and will investigate! This bullshit "Biblical Perspectives" class I'm in is about to make me commit hara-kari, but I've made it this far and the class if over tomorrow so all is well. Point being, after I write another 8 page paper :( I could maybe join in on some Black Ops action...

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...eyboard-mouse/

Oh wait, I have all 3 consoles, but furt is on PC, Beo is on Xbox360, Admin is unknown, Jay and Steve are PS3...

I'm on the 360 as well and I play nothing other than Black Ops really. I just added Beo on my friends list to do some playing, let's see if she accepts.

On a side note... what the hell happened to the formatting here? It looks really weird since I logged in. Someone has dicked with my settings or something.

Need a screenie for proof. Only formatting issue I know of is the birthday theme is wacky.

For Black Ops on the PC, Jay, Cindy and I play together quite frequently. They are WAY better than I am.

Yeah, yesterday it was on the birthday theme and all screwed up.

Beo denied my friend request on XBox live. Guess she doesn't like me much. I'm buying a new laptop in the next month or two... Might start gaming on the PC again, who knows.

Glad to see people are still around on here.

Maybe she doesn't know who "SpectralSounds" is on the PS3 (or whatever your id is). I've still got you in my friends list for the Playstation Network if it makes you feel any better. Not that I play any games on there. Not sure if we're friends on the xbox...I haven't turned that hunk of shit on in ages.

Maybe she doesn't know who "SpectralSounds" is on the PS3 (or whatever your id is). I've still got you in my friends list for the Playstation Network if it makes you feel any better. Not that I play any games on there. Not sure if we're friends on the xbox...I haven't turned that hunk of shit on in ages.
    Actually my XBox Live ID is "Dread Junglist" and I don't own a PS3 heh heh. I sent her a message telling her it was NieN after I sent her the friend request. She still declined the friend invite

I have been through multiple accounts on XBox over the years. I'm finally back to my first one again.

Huh. I must have you on the xbox then or maybe I'm thinking of Steam on the PC or your Digg account.

Huh. I must have you on the xbox then or maybe I'm thinking of Steam on the PC or your Digg account.
    My Digg account is SpectralSounds, but I haven't been to Digg since they destroyed it with the v4 "upgrade." I migrated to Reddit. I also have a steam account, but I forget what my username there is because I haven't used it since around the time Orange Box came out.

On Steam your username is "Junglist" and you last logged on "over 1 year ago".