PDA

View Full Version : lookin For a Place to Kill

RazorWire
11-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Anyone want a UT2K3 rookie interested in becoming a Lethal Killing Machine. I have Alot of time to practice & willing to learn the ins & outs, I Just need a leader to show me the path. I've been loving this stuff since Quake.

INFO: :evil:

Name: RazorWire
Outlook: The Best Defence Wins!
Job: Systems Tech
Machine: P4 1600MHz, Asus MB 400MHz FSB, GeForce 4 Ti 4400 128 meg DDR ram, Cable Modem

Ravage[CS]
11-27-2002, 08:24 AM
hi razor! thanks for dropping in... we are currently looking for CTF recruits but I will let one of our leaders talk to you about that. Just wanted to let you know your post didn't go unnoticed :) hope to see you around

RazorWire
11-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Thx Bro!

Sweet, CTF is my Gig. Let me know. :cool:

TinMan[CS]
11-27-2002, 10:18 AM
Hey there Razor! We are definetly looking for new people. Our normal routine is to try and get to know you a little, and set up a tryout. Have you had the chance to play with any of the CS members on the pubs? Expect to find futher information on this forum, today or tomorrow. As well, feel free to stop in and say "Hi" in the CS IRC channel. We are on irc.progameplayer.com chan #[CS].

RazorWire
11-27-2002, 01:35 PM
Sup TinMan,

It's all good. I'll stop in a bit more often. The truth is I'm No rookie I just haven't done the clan thing. But when I play I notice some of the better players seem to be in a clan. I can learn only so much on my own & hope to learn some tricks from some of your guys I see :0wn3d: a public server. Lemme Know Mang. I Love nothing better than to kill the Evildoer trying to run off with My flag :evil: Peace & lemme know.

Mozartt
11-27-2002, 02:44 PM
Hi Razor, just two quick things. What part of the states do you live in and when do you play on the pubs?

P.S. Cool pic bro. :cool:

Arioch
11-27-2002, 03:43 PM
Hi Razor, why dont you stop by our channel tonight a little before 9:00pm est. Maybe you can frag with us a little .

RazorWire
11-27-2002, 04:33 PM
Sup Arioch, Mozarrt,

I'll Try to make by tonight. How about Posting your e-mail. I have a few questions. Thx Bros.

BTW Mozart live in Michigan. I'm workin on that pic to be my Sig.
Pretty Sweet Huh? :evil: :evil:

Peace Out.

TinMan[CS]
11-27-2002, 04:42 PM
RazorWire, you can send Personal messages through the forum if you wish. Not everyone has access to their home emails from work, so it's the easiest way to know that the person will get your message. In the bottom of the block of the person that posted a reply, is a button that says PM. Hit that, and you will get a text block to send them a message. The next time they come to the forums they will be alerted that they have a new message.

The button would be down here --\/