PDA

View Full Version : Hello there CS'ers...

Oden
12-02-2002, 03:40 AM
I had heard the news; that CS had gotten back together! Congrats! WOOHOO! Glad to see so many familiar faces on the roster as well. You all rock. I am getting my DSL back in about 2 days, so I hope to see you on the servers. Let me knowwhere you all play nowadays. Hope to see you soon, and happy fragging.

Eric
Oden{RoA}
(Neo[former-CS])

Mozartt
12-02-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey Neo....how's life and such? I was wondering what hapen to you. We got most of the old peeps back, just missing a few for right now. You do know we play UT2003 as a clan and you can find us using the Buddies List? You need to stop more often. :cool:

Ravage[CS]
12-02-2002, 09:15 AM
NEO!!!! you whore!!! what's up bro? :D how's life? these are all quick-hit questions cuz my brain hasn't woken up yet this morning, sry about that hehe. Definitely drop by more often, esp if yer getting DSL in the next few days. take is easy man

TinMan[CS]
12-02-2002, 10:54 AM
/me Waves!

Hey Neo!!! Wow, it has been a long time. Good to see you! I'll look forward to catching up with you on the servers. As the others have stated, please stop by more often. You can catch up with us as well on IRC. We are at irc.progameplayer.com - #[CS]. I'm sure that everyone would love to chat with you. Of course we'd love it even more to see that ole [CS] tag hanging off the back of your name (:D) , but hey, we'll settle for your company of that's not an option. ;)

TinMan > http://home.nc.rr.com/martinhome/palesig.jpg

Mozartt
12-02-2002, 12:20 PM
Tinny bringing back the memories!!! I almost forgot about that sig. Maybe we should have an old sig posting thread. I'll post some when I get home from work tonight.

Oden
12-02-2002, 02:00 PM
Wow... so many replies in one day...

Yeah, I miss you all. Fourth, that really is one of my favorite sigs ever. I am getting UT2k3 very soon, with birthday and Xmas moneys. :D Anywho...

In case you guys were wondering, I'm with RoA now... as you probably know, a bunch of CS'ers went there after the breakup. I held out a while, a few months... then got back into playing. I now suck, after not having played in 8 months. lol But anyways, I'm glad to hear that you are all well. I will talk to you again soon.

Neo

Mozartt
12-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Neo....all CS'ers are welcome back home. :D We're still family around here.

Ravage[CS]
12-02-2002, 03:25 PM
moz is more like the bastard redheaded stepchild around here tho :laugh: :0wn3d:

Mozartt
12-02-2002, 04:10 PM
What ever you say SIS!!!!!

Bernie[CS]
12-02-2002, 04:28 PM
Hey Neo

How's it going:D

Ravage[CS]
12-02-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Mozartt
What ever you say SIS!!!!!

sis? damn, and my penis is STILL bigger than yours :wideeyes: :moon: :D :0wn3d:

Mozartt
12-02-2002, 05:20 PM
That's only because you're really happy to see me!!!!! http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/otn/tongue/newtonguesmile.gif