PDA

View Full Version : shareef abdur rahim

GuTTer_RaT
12-06-2002, 10:36 AM
although im gonna hold onto him now in hopes that he pulls his head out of his ass, did anyone see that hawks/bucks game last night on tnt? holy shit what a terrible basketball game. was it just me or did rahim look fuckin lost in the "COMPLEX" hawks offense?!? i dont think ive even see a big time scorer more tenative. if you watched the broadcast and saw the postgame where charles barkley was ripping the nba for being shitty you got a show! lol! i love barkley and his honesty. saying "if we are gonna be our "exclusive" doubleheader, at least give us some good games." he said the only reason he even bothered watching either game was that he was getting paid! :laugh:

Crazie
12-06-2002, 02:00 PM
I didn't watch the game but Barkley's fat ass has no room to talk...he was about as exciting to watch... in his last 5 or 6 years..as fucking paint dry...heres the play by play guy describing a typical CB game

...Barkley slowly up the court ...enters the low post...receives the pass left low post..Barkley with the ball....backing it in...backing it in ...Barkley still backing it in...rest of the team standing around...Barkley STILL backing it in...MY goodness off balance shot ..nothing but rim...Rebound Malone ahead to Stockton...Stockton back to Malone... trailing.. MALONE WITH THE SLAM and the score.......back to the other end... Barkley low post ....backing it in....back..

..But those were some shitty games..He was right about that.

Wretched
12-06-2002, 02:18 PM
OMG CT! You described my pain perfectly all those last years he was on the Suns...He would drive me and my dad absoulutely crazy when we watched the games....Nobody wanted to play they would pass the ball low to Barkley....BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE....HEAD FAKE, HEAD FAKE, HEAD FAKE SHOOT, MISS!

Crazie
12-06-2002, 07:07 PM
Yea I hated when the Rockets traded for him..One of the worst moves we ever made...The last thing we needed was another post player that demanded the ball..It was painful watching Barkley blocking the lane where Dream should of been... while assing into a shot....while Hakeem and everyone else stood around the perimeter hoping the ball hog would pass.

Barkley's presence ruined our GREAT team chemistry and also led to Clyde retiring a year earlier than planned.Clyde and Barkley didn't like each other too much.

Man I really loved Horry and Cassell..We drafted both and they were an integral part of our team..Barkley was the beginning of the end.