PDA

View Full Version : TGIF!!!

KegRun
12-13-2002, 08:49 AM
YAYA...I'm excited about my LAN party tomorrow. AND hopefully my g/f comes home Sunday from being in the desert for more than 90days!!!

but right now..i'm so fkn tired. I've had 15 hours of sleep this whole damn week. stupid fkn video games.

Dial
12-13-2002, 09:54 AM
lol

yes tgif

cept for i am waiting for class to start since my first one was cancelled

GuTTer_RaT
12-13-2002, 10:15 AM
tgif for a dude who played madden til 4 am :( im a hurtin rat right now!

KegRun
12-13-2002, 01:16 PM
i'm telling ya..i need to find a way to make money and not have to work. I was thinking of sueing McDonalds because i'm allergic to the color yellow and there golden arch is racist against me. But i don't want to do what everyone else is doing..you know?! I would like to try the 'marry an old billionaire woman' thing, but for somereason..i can't find any. Plus my g/f would get pissed at me. I don't know what to do. .. .. . .. .

I am considering of opening a cyber cafe though. The ones i know of make mad dough. This way i can say..wow..i'm getting paid for playing video games. Cuase that's all i would do. I might hire some 16 year old Magic the Gathering playing kid to runt he cash register. My g/f told me she would support me also. So i'm gonna check out the area of where I'm gonna be livign and see if there are any cyber cafes around me. Man it would be so cool to do this.

GuTTer_RaT
12-13-2002, 01:23 PM
the sad thing is that in america its easier to get paid bank by selling crack to kids than werking an honest 40 hour plus werk week! btw that line about mcdonalds is now part of my sig. :laugh:

Hexum
12-13-2002, 01:32 PM
TGIMFF!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

KegRun
12-13-2002, 01:57 PM
lmao at the qoute thang Rat.

Hey rat..you should co partner with me in the cyber cafe. you open one up in washington..i'll open one up in florida and then we will run one fkn long fiber cable to each other and then throw east coast vs west coast lan parties. lol. man i'm a genious.

GuTTer_RaT
12-13-2002, 01:58 PM
yeah there arent many if any up here. ive seen 1 cyber cafe but its at the all asian mall and its a ways away from me!