PDA

View Full Version : fk working the day after Xmas

KegRun
12-26-2002, 09:29 AM
Man this crap blows. It's so boring today.

Plus my ex g/f wants to go to lunch and i don't know if i want to. I mean..i DO want to if it meant us getting back together...but I highly doubt that would happen. So WHY shoudl i go? WHY does she keep asking to do things with me? Doesn't she know that it HURTS LIKE HELL to be around her!!!!???? FKN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GuTTer_RaT
12-26-2002, 10:28 AM
i too am here at werk. im gonna be bored but at least im making money so thats a plus. as for your ex, i say go out with her. i mean at this point what do you really got to lose? shes asking you because she still wants to be your friend and probably wants to keep you in some aspect in her life. if you arent ready for it, i would just tell her that you feel that way and that maybe down the road maybe would be a better time. i honestly think that it may give you a better feeling inside to see her. something familiar. something you are use to. i dunno, maybe im pipe dreaming and i know it hurts so take what i say with a grain of salt because honestly i dunno if i could do it either.

Pallidrone
12-26-2002, 11:16 AM
Glad - I have been reading these post by you about this situtation and would like to throw in my 2 cents.

Now I dont know everything about this situation at all, but I for one would go out on this lunch date with her. You had said that she says she is in love with 2 men? Personally I think that is BS. I think she is still in love with you and is using the other guy as a ploy against you to see how much you do care about her, to see if you love her enough to fight for her.

I say try anything, if you love her that much, show her you care that much. GO to the ends of the earth for her, be that man that she so wants and desires. Go after her. What do you have to lose that you havent felt you have lost already?

If things dont work out, then so be it, it wasnt meant to be, but dont give up on this without going out swinging, or else you will spend the rest of your life sitting there say, what if.

good luck man

KegRun
12-26-2002, 02:27 PM
WOOHOO..i'm going home 3 hours early!! YAY ME..and i don't gotta work tomorrow...YAYAYAYAYA.

booo...fkn g/f.

Punisher
12-26-2002, 05:44 PM
Lemme tell you a little story about a guy I know. He was in love with this woman, enough so that he devoted over 8 months of his life to her, stopped using coke for her, and in general changed who he was (not that the change was bad, but he still changed) for her. He gave up hanging out with most of his old friends because they continued to engage in activities of which she would not approve, and all in all became a model boyfriend. He was at her beck and call. She needed to talk about a bad day at work, he'd drop his buddies (those he was still talking to) in the middle of a night of drinking to go listen to her bitching. His ex-drug budget became her bank account. New dress, new earrings, whatever she wanted, if at all possible he'd do his damndest to get it for her. He got the shit kicked out of him by her brother and STILL wanted to be with her. Then you know what happened? Her ex came back into town, and she cheated on him: Then she lied about it. So the moral of this story is, women are fucking evil and as much as they pretend to care about you, they're just fucking using you. The end.

Tell her to fuck off, she broke your heart once, it doesn't need to be broken again.

Pallidrone
12-27-2002, 08:48 AM
Ok, let me tell a little story about this guy. He was married, with 2 kids. Now all his friends told him not to marry her, but he felt he loved her and wanted to do right by his family. During this marriage he did whatever he could for his family. He worked a full time job, while also going to school full time to make a better life for himself and his family. All the while his wife sat at home and did nothing, barely taking care of the children. She consistently lambasted him and talked down to him, because she knew she could get away with it. She knew that he wouldnt leave because he was there for his family. So life continued on like that, and then eventually she cheated on him, with his boss at work, who was female. He forgave her because of the needs for the children outweighed his own needs. Life continued on more when she cheated on him again. This time he finally realised everything and even though it hurt him deeply he ended up kicking her out and divorcing her.

After a rough time and a deep depression, he found another woman, who is everything he wanted. He lived through his mistakes and figured out what the problems where and how to avoid them in the future, so that it will never happen again. Was marrying this woman beforehand and going through all that shit the worse decision in his life? Not at all, because he learned from it and moved on, but at first he had to see the signs of everything.

Women can be evil, but so can men. People in general are evil, it is just a matter of being able to sit there and figure out what is best for you and go from there. If something is worth fighting for then fight for it, but if it is something that just isnt meant to be, or can potentially hurt you again in the long run, you cut your ties and move on. The main key is learning from your mistakes.