PDA

View Full Version : fucking sunday night...... :(

Mini
12-29-2002, 10:50 PM
god i hate sunday night
you know you're working the day after and time pass
until you have to reach that damn bed a few hours before you
really want too only to be in a ok shape the day after to go to that place were you are suppose to make enough money to enjoy week-ends !!!!
Fuck the rich peoples i say especially the boys and girls
who dont know how to talk and walk yet but are born in famillies were money comes out of the fucken water pipe :(
i think it would be awesome to only work 20 hours a week
and starting at 12:00...... and why does peoples who do the less work in a day have to make the best money
i love to be awake until dawn i hate the day i love night and there is no way to find a good job in computers during nights
Mini is piss
money is driving me crazy i just dont have enough time to do all i want in only 2 fucking days hope there is really something after life or i will be so fucking mad if you are all trying to tell me that i will spend the next 30 years working my ass off in a stupid compagny for nothing well i really should borrow money at the bank now or steal a large amount of money and go on a trip around the world to enjoy and live my life the way i really want and not the way society as choose for me
cant wait to find and understand the meaning of life
and when i hear everyone talking about god !!!
WAKE UP everyone god was invented by man a thousand years ago just because they couldnt handle their intelligence
they keep asking themself why they were here and why this and why that until a moron invented a god so this way every become happy and stop asking these question well i wont stop asking question until i find really good answers do you think its ok that every country in the world have a difference god and do you think its ok to have 1000 different bibles with totally different story ???
who is right and who is not which god is real and which is not ???
the only god i know is the worst of every one i know and is name is MONEY the stupidiest invention ever
human kind dont deserve a god if there is really one out there peoples cheat kill lie etc for money i really understand why there is so many war in the world and the funny part is that military shit is the most expensive thing on the planet peoples spend money to kill to have more money ???? and someone once said that human kind is the most intelligent creature on the planet !!! really nice .....
anyway i will certainly be more happy tomorow and more sad tomorow night and so on until i find answer or die
anyway i love you all and even if i'm a poor french bastard
i will always be there for eveyone and i dont give a shit about MONEY ---- > my worst enemy.
peoples might think i'm one weird fucker but i would love to see
a WWIII happen really soon maybe this way everyone on the planet will die and like it already happen a few time before life will come back in another form and maybe this time ..maybe it will be better
sorry everyones maybe its the sunday night blues syndrome
anyway have fun replying on this one
i just cant wait to finally take a walk in the city and see smiles in everyones face like it was first meant to be
peace.

Mini.

Beo
12-30-2002, 11:40 AM
Welcome to Ronin's world of being underlaid and underpaid Mini.

Mini
12-31-2002, 01:47 PM
well you are right Beo
i think i wrote that whole thread just because i'm :
UNDERLAID !!!! fucken UNDERLAID
damn i wish i could be back at the age of 20 .....
was so easy back then

Mini.

=DBA=Ronin
12-31-2002, 03:22 PM
Life is what you make it. People choose to depend on monetary sustainance...others choose to live in a jungle living off bark and worms. I have had it pretty good most of my life, my parents have enjoyed much success with their professional lives and both are now retired before the age of 60. With everything they have their greatest pleasure is to see to it their children do well in life, and have provided me with the means to see to it I do what I want to be happy, all they ask for in return is that I try my hardest to do what I want. Right now I may be scrapping by with a low paying part time job and living in a shitty little apartment with barely enough money to pay the bills, but knowing what lies ahead for me is what keeps me motivated. Im not like some of my friends from high school who are still working in the same shitty factory they were when in hs...everytime i talk with them all they do is complain how much they hate it, but they have no motivation to do anything about it, no desire to make their lives better. They are conditioned to the life they lead as it is, and are somehow content with the bitterness they possess. I dont want to end up like that so I have made it a point to struggle now and have the benefits reward me in the future after I have paid my dividends.

Its all about choice my man. True, society sometimes plays a part in who we are, but how much it molds us is only dependant upon how much we allow it to. But our greatest attribute of being born in free countries is that we still have the choice, wether it means to conform to what others think we should be, or what we want ourselves to be, the ultimate decision lies within. Dont let the fruitfull lives of others remind you of how much you dont have, use it as motivation to strive for the things YOU want.

I have now lost my train of thought due to a god damn phone call. I will end in reitterating again...life is what YOU make it!! And remember, mean people like BEO never get anywhere in life with random Ronin bashings!! :p

GuTTer_RaT
12-31-2002, 05:19 PM
ronin, your post sums up the exact way i look at life dude. that is probably the best post i have read in the last 6 months. bravo dude!

=DBA=Ronin
01-01-2003, 07:08 PM
Thanks man!! Its hard to put your outlook on certain things, particularly life, into words where people can truely understand where you are comming from. Without being you, they just cant quite grasp your concept...which can be too bad at times because sometimes you really understand how others view their life, and the things around them, not so much from them telling you, but just from observing how they handle things, and to get them to see your side could be effective in getting them to turn things around. To me, the most effective way to do this is by expressing myself through words on "paper"...its much easier for me than to sit down and actually tell someone how I look at it. Im glad to hear you thought so highly of it...means a lot to me to know that my intentions were not unseen. And particularly in this instince I hope Mini feels the same!!!

Beo
01-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Oh shush. The both of you need to get laid more and stop writing these fuggin' long ass novels on how life is what you make of it, blah blah blah. That long ass post just reaffirms my first analysis of the situation...y'all be underlaid and underpaid. Step away from the keyboard, and go out and get some poon.

Mini
01-08-2003, 01:40 PM
what is your addresse Beo :)
i'm sure you could help me out :)
dont do it for you do it for me ...pleaseeeeeeeeee

Mini.

=DBA=Bigus
01-09-2003, 12:30 AM
You go Mini!!!!

/me Thinks ya'll worry to fucking much.....Life is nothing...nothing at all to think and or worry about....life is unto itself....life.

GuTTer_RaT
01-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by mini-fee
what is your addresse Beo :)
i'm sure you could help me out :)
dont do it for you do it for me ...pleaseeeeeeeeee

Mini.

look at him werk! hes the french bastard in action! go karl go!!!!!!!!!!