PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for the trojan

Warchyld[CS]
01-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Today I found out I had this mega-bitchin virus.. Trojan_Horse virus. worst you can get..It took me hours to get rid of.. If you get this.. be warned that if you do banking online.. it CAN take over your comp and hack into yoru acct.. for any info thats any importance to you, it will be twisted and manipulated :P

So if you get any weird emails with ANYTHING to do with it. watchout.. its wicked nasty.

Kyller.

Vyper
01-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I wondered where you were.

GuTTer_RaT
01-01-2003, 10:08 PM
if you are looking for a great virus scanner check out a program called swatit http://lockdowncorp.com/bots/downloadswatit.html its a free trojan and bot scanner and if you read the reviews and the results compared to other high end virus scanners you will notice that swatit finds more files infected than the other 3 or 4 compared products. the best thing is that its absolutely free! i use norton antivirus but scan once a week with swatit to be double protected. hopefully this can offer you some security if you are looking to be more protected :)

Vyper
01-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Thanks Gutter. I've got the latest Maximum PC disk which has a spybot scanner program on it but this has updates.

Warchyld[CS]
01-02-2003, 12:41 AM
i was usin mcafee.. or whatever.. i got rid of it and no wim using norton..

anyways im goin in to ut2k3 now.. take er easy everyone

Kyller