PDA

View Full Version : I just saw two towers again

Arioch
01-01-2003, 10:56 PM
fuggin great movie.

This time from a collosium type movie theater with a lagger screen and surround sound.

It was awsome altho someone had a baby that kept making fuckin noises through half the movie.

Come on i dont care how cute your kid is. take the little basterd outside if it cant shut up.

how annoying is that? whole place was irritated.

Warchyld[CS]
01-02-2003, 01:18 AM
omg i know how you feel.. first time i went to LOTR Two Towers.. a few ppl like ages 14 were discussing therough the movie about how Ian Kellar or whatever ( person who plays Gandalf) was gay.. every fuckin 5 seconds they would crack a joke.. so i started to throw pennines at them and to STFU... i hate dumb ppl.. i hate dumb pl who wreck movies even more :evil:

Kyller

HUNTIR
01-02-2003, 07:01 AM
I saw it yesterday. Good movie. Only thing is it can be slow in some parts. Fight scenes were to close for enjoyment and at times kind of fakey looking compared to the first one. Gollum was great.

Vyper
01-02-2003, 07:18 AM
The amazing thing is Gollum is completely computer generated. :)

Ravage[CS]
01-02-2003, 08:41 AM
gollum's first inner dialogue pwns :D

i thought the animation was MUCH better done in TT than it was in Fellowship. (see caves scene before they fight the balrog for reference of absolutely horrible CG)

too many 14-and-younger kids think the word "gay" is fun & cool to say... I was hanging out somewhere a week or so ago and this 11 year old dude kept saying "that's gay, that's so gay, ohmygod that's wicked gay". Learn some new vocab, sheesh. (No offense to you kyller on the 14yr-old comment, I'm just making a generalization here) :)

I agree fight scenes were too close together, but the storming of Sauromon's (sp?) tower was a great scene :D And I felt this flick had a lot fewer slow points than Fellowship did.

Arioch
01-02-2003, 10:34 AM
I thought this was the best yet.

the animation was great.

the fist movie lotr , some guy and his girlfriend decided to talk through the first hour of the movie, until finaly i could take no more and yelled ZIP!!! super loud. lol

He looked at me all mad, and i looked back at him like i was ready to tear his throat out. they both left, but came back later and were quiet.

Gollum
01-03-2003, 05:48 PM
I'm glad you all thought I was so good! :wideeyes:

Honestly though I was concerned abut Gollum's portrayal since he is my favorite character from the books. But man what a great job!

In all seriousness though... Ari blows goats! :laugh:

Arioch
01-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Just because i had a couple of pet goats, you go and asume i was blowing them.

they were girl goats. :P

Gollum
01-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Oh ok... that's totally understandable then :rolleyes:

Mozartt
01-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Have you guys seen Ari's new home page, it may explain a few things about him...

www.Arioch.com (http://www.muttonbone.com/)

:0wn3d:

Vyper
01-03-2003, 07:12 PM
Your an evil man Moz. :0wn3d: :wideeyes:

Arioch
01-03-2003, 07:51 PM
one has to wonder why moz knows that link ?:wideeyes:

HUNTIR
01-04-2003, 10:12 AM
Your secret is out Ari.

wassup Gollum!!!!

Gollum
01-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Sup Huntir!!!

We're planning a LAN here in the near future, lemme know if you want to get in on it... ;)

HUNTIR
01-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Sure just let me know when.