PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays guys?

KegRun
01-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Did u guys have a good Xmas and New Years?? Give me a story to read if u did!

Here's mine...good and bad.

Ok..for Xmas...well..that REALLY sucked. I'm a HUGE Xmas freak. I spend like MAD dollas on my girl for Xmas. Well this year...even though the trouble we are going through, I still went out and bought her this seat/couch thing that chillz at the foot of the bed. It cost me about $275. Last year I spent over 1500 bucks..but not this year..lol. But I still got her something. Me on the other hand spent Xmas alone with no tree, lights, dinner, nothing. Really sucked. I was miserable.

But for New Years...she was supposed to go out with me. But she felt wierd at the last moment. So I cried like a girl in my truck after I left her apartment. Decided to go home and just play on the computer cause I didn't want to interact with any LIVE people. Halfway home though...i said FK THIS SHIT. Turned around and went to a party i knew of that was gonna be going on. I got there like WAY early..lmao..like 6. So I was pretty buzzed and became the main attraction with my doggin on my friends..but at least it was funny. So..new years came around and it seemed like EVERYONE had SOMEONE to kiss. Cept me. So i felt like shiiiiit. Went outside and kept drinking...lmao. But I still had a great time since I chilled with my friends. Then I called EVERYONE on my address book in my phone..lol..even the people I'm not friends with anymore..but hey..lol...that's jsut me. THHHHHHHHHENNNN...my friends wife (who JUST turned 21 that night..how cool is that) got a call from one of HER girlfriends to come pick her up. So me and her and her husband went to go pick her up. When we showed up (being drunk) I just get out of the car and go fkn party!! So party number 2 was like 5 times cooler since there was a bunch of single girls. Well...since I'm still in love and shit...i wasn't really doing anything but fkn talking about my situation..lol..but girls kept asking me to..so i did. Well..usually that shit runs girls away...but FK NO...them bitches were flocking all over me. I was like WHOAH...not used to this...feeling wierd. So anyways...after the party was over, we had to take 2 girls home. Well..one of the girls kept on sticking her head up between the seats and like talking to me real close and shit...so guess what....I GOT MY NEW YEARS KISS BITCHES!!!! Buuuuut...that damn girl wanted more than that shit. She all gives me her number and shit and then when we drop her off she stays outside my car door and asks me to go up to her apartment like about 5 times....so what do i say? I say no..no..nope..no..no. Yes..i know..i'm a loser. But I just can't yet. SOooo..anyways...this past Saturday...the OTHER girl in the backseat calls me out of the blue. I'm like..whaoh..how'd u get my number? Anyways...she starts asking what i'm doing and ish and i'm like..nuthin. She then asks if she could come over and i'm like why? ANd she said cause she wants to...but i again say..why? She then..i swear to god..says...cause I want fuck you. I was like..*cough* what? I want to come over and have sex with you. I was thinking to myself "OMG YEYSYSYEYSEYSEYESYEYYS!!.....but guess what i said. No. Shes' then like..why not? And i'm like..just cause. And she's like..u scared? I'm like..hell nah girl. She then says..well let me come over. And i'm like..no..no..sorry..but no. LMAO..I"M FKD IN THE HEAD...LMAO!!!

Well anyways...that's my story..lol...and it still continues in a fkd up way.

GuTTer_RaT
01-06-2003, 11:42 AM
is this what your msn message was about last night bro? lol! sorry i was asleep when you messaged me!

KegRun
01-06-2003, 12:00 PM
naw..i was just fkn with you to see if u were up.

KegRun
01-06-2003, 07:44 PM
you guys fkn suck if you don't have a damn good story to tell.

SpazTheProphet
01-06-2003, 09:03 PM
yeah so heres my wonderous story that involves pot and alchohol.

ok so i find out my plans for the night at around 5 pm and show up at my friends at 630. yes im lame, but fuck you all. so anyway we get there and are forced to chill until his parents leave to there party (which is only 3 blocks down). so in the meantime we find out that his dad bought us 6 six packs of mike's hard lemonde and is gonna let us have them as long as we dont let his mom know. so his parents leave and we wait around a half hour then break out the pot. my friend rolls a fat fucking joint and i myself start packing the bowl while my other friend packs his. we go out, kill about half my eighth and are all fucked up. its only about 830 to so its great. We all down a bottle and head back out to finish whatever we have left. we get in about 9 and sit down at his kitched table just chilling and drinking. all of a fucking sudden his garage door opens and his fucking dad walks in. we are all sitting through completely shitfaced, no visine or anything to really cover ourselves up. his dad comes in and gives us party favors (im being serious, hats and all) and then asks if we need anything else. my fucking genius friend says "how bout some vodka dad" and he says "oh thats really responsible, how about i just go grab some LSD while im at it". which of course, causes us to break down laughing. so his dad DOES go into the living room and get us vodka!!!! when he gets back my friend goes "did you hear a door close? i think i heard a door close?" and his dad says "i cant be held accountable for what you see or hear tonight" and then walks out the door and leaves us. So we grab the rest of the bottles and head into the living room and sit down. and we realize my friend left out his rolling machine and small stash bag full of parophenalia. well we finish the bottles, celebrate new years, have a damn good time. i get home around 130 (he kicked me out, the bastard) and decide im not wrecked ENOUGH. so i go outside and smoke around 5 bowls to my head and wait around for it to kick in. so as im walking inside i start realizing that i can barely lift my arm and i am far to wasted to really move. i need to stop after 6 vodka shots, 12 is to much. so anyway i struggle into my house and end up calling up a girl i know and having an unbelievable convo with her for around 3 hours. truley the highlight of my life. so i say goodnight to hear at about 530 and then head off to my room and grab my stuff and smoke some more pot. i check AOL real quick and a neighbor is awake so i go by her house and sneak in and chill with her and her friends for a while and share stories. i pass out for about 15 minutes and they kick me out. at 930 am i make it home and fall asleep in my bed for 2 hours then wake up and start my day still feeling great.

and THAT my friend was my new years

KegRun
01-06-2003, 10:13 PM
lmao..nice dude..ahhaha.