PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhh....

MACK-Sean
01-09-2003, 05:24 PM
All of you need to shush it down a tad. You're waking the baby... Oh wait, I don't have one of those thank god. What's up everyone. Long (and I do mean LONG) time no see. I kinda got sidetracked on another game for a year before I kicked the nasty habit a few weeks ago. Best thing I could have ever done. EverQuest is not a game, it's an addiction. But I'm back now. Back to the good old world of exploding body parts. Well, still in the old UT and not UT2k3 but never the less, back to the right style of gaming.

Anyways, I heard CS was reformed, etc. and I couldn't help but stop by on my forum whoring and drop a hello to everyone. Now the question is who even remembers me. .. :)

-Sean

Gollum
01-09-2003, 05:30 PM
I remember you :P

From the old days of [CS] I remember Sean, Mr. Nobody, Mozartt, Connie, Exterminator, Dog, Mr. Froste, Sonoma... that's all i can think of off the top of my head. I remember some fum scrims against you guys when I was in LM.

Welcome back! :D

Mozartt
01-09-2003, 05:49 PM
Who remembers??? We got a lot of the old fruckers back. :D Even had Gruven posting in the fourms. Glad to hear from you again, stop by when you get UT3 running and we have to hit the pubs. Plus if you see any of the old members tell them where we live now. :cool:

Vyper
01-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey Sean,

Glad to see you. I saw you hanging out in our IRC chan. Get into UT 2k3 and come back to CS. :) Moz and the rest miss you.

Besides I always thought your name looked better with a [CS] tag next to it. :D

TinMan[CS]
01-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi Sean! Good to see you man! Hope things have been going well for you. Everytime I pass through NJ on my way home, I always think "I wonder what that ole dog Sean is up to"? :D You are always welcome to forum whore here! :)

TinMan --> http://home.nc.rr.com/martinhome/palesig.jpg

Arioch
01-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Im new to CS , but hi anyways. :)

Deadly
01-09-2003, 09:31 PM
now if sean could bring noma here, I would prolly shit myself.

Ravage[CS]
01-09-2003, 10:01 PM
so..... is that a GOOD thing that you'd shit yourself deadly? you confuse me :)

sup sean! yeah i remember you... you were always the one in my crosshairs, right? :cool:

:0wn3d:

TinMan[CS]
01-09-2003, 10:08 PM
I talked to Sonoma the other day and told him to stop by. I'm guessing he may have even mentioned it to Sean. ;) Hehe, maybe I'll have to start stalking him until he pays a visit. :D

Arioch
01-09-2003, 11:01 PM
so who are the founders of CS and could someone post a list of all the members ?

Mozartt
01-10-2003, 08:05 AM
History lesson on CS, that may be a tall order there Ari. :D

Ravage[CS]
01-10-2003, 08:10 AM
omg, if you wanted a list of every person who went thru CS's doors back in the old days you'd get a list of like 50 people haha :D

Vyper
01-10-2003, 09:32 AM
OH yeah. Lets see who I remember. G-spot, Gruven, Sonoma, Chapstick, Connie, Exterminator, Grunt, Mozartt, Mr Froste, Bamabake, Tinman....

There's more but those are the ones I remember. :D

Ravage[CS]
01-10-2003, 09:38 AM
grunt was such a bastard... him and that LittleBigGuy too. Good thing they're not around anymore ;) :D haha :stupid:

Vyper
01-10-2003, 09:41 AM
lmao Rav. :stupid:

Mozartt
01-10-2003, 10:14 AM
And who could forget that ass, 4th horseman. I wonder what ever happen to him? :D

Arioch
01-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ravage[CS]
grunt was such a bastard... him and that LittleBigGuy too. Good thing they're not around anymore ;) :D haha :stupid:

Yep I agree those two guys were teh Suxors:0wn3d: :laugh:

Vendicare[TG]
01-10-2003, 01:04 PM
i heard they give elite +10 +10 master swords that glow in the dark to people that start playing everquest again :P

Mr_Nobody
01-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Lies!!!

I believe that the founders were Sonoma and Minion (from the 8B side) and Abyss/Darth_Sidious (from the RAV side). The two clans merged to form [CS].

Howdy Sean :cool:

http://home.discoversandiego.com/~gilligan/gilligansisle/gil1.jpg

Ravage[CS]
01-10-2003, 03:06 PM
with all the talk of evercrack, has/does anyone here play asheron's call 2? I just started the other night and damn am i addicted already lol. I played daoc for a while but.... eh, got bored of it. but ac2 promises constant environment changes and monthly quest updates so i think it will stay much more fresh than dark age ever was.

TinMan[CS]
01-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Old CS members?.....Ok, lemme see....

Mozartt
TinMan (4thHorseman)
mrfroste
Deadly (Grunt, LBG)
Herrenvolk
Ravage
Bernie
Viper
Dog
Latina
Razor
Spreekilla
Chappy
Pinky
Gruven
Crunky
Conny
Ext
bamabake
travis
tom yellow
Mr. Nobody
Darth
Sonoma
Sean
Minion
Abyss
G-spot
Roki
Travis
Neo
DB

...who'd I forget?

Mozartt
01-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Nice job Tinny. :wideeyes:

Bernie[CS]
01-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi Sean..................:D

Tinny thats pretty good. you save the old website or ICQ

TinMan[CS]
01-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks. Bernie, I've got about half of the ICQ numbers still....some I just never had.

I still have....

Froste
Minion
Sonoma
Sean
Moz
Bernie
Bama
Chappy
Conny
Darth
Dog
Ext
G-spot
Grunt
Gruven
Moz
Mr. Nobody
Ravage
Razor
Roki
Travis
Viper

Matheyus
01-10-2003, 10:10 PM
thanks vyper,

Arioch
K , the founders were noma and minion[reddog], I joined shortly after froste sean and worm, roki,nobs, extermanor and conny were the original members of 8B. We pick up a few members here and there. Then a few other clans joined us RAV[herrens first clan] and two other clans merged . hence fooming CS, the name was thought up by minion we all voted on it. We picked up more people and decided to form CS2 so every one could get some play time It actually ended up causing a ripple and actually was the biggest part of CS breaking up. RaV actually formed our weapons team. There is alot more but i really dont want to type that much hehe. but that is a sample of how CS was formed. Oh yea when CS was on the ladders we were in the top 15 for the most part of 1 year and a half i think we has like a and held 1 st on PG for awhile but if you want to know more i will tell ya in irc

Because of alot of the things that did happen with the orignal CS is why we have a charter so those same things dont happen again.

Mozartt
01-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Nice work Dog. :cool:

Deadly
01-11-2003, 08:53 PM
but alas, [CS] never felt complete until they stumbled apon a player known simply as Grunt. This remarkable player joined up and soon the team soared to new hights. Some say he is a legend, others a myth, and some say he still lives among us now, as godly as ever, under a new name.

TinMan[CS]
01-11-2003, 10:03 PM
....and some just say stfu you sound like a n00b! :D :P

Vyper
01-11-2003, 11:49 PM
EGO ALERT, EGO ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Warning, warning. DANGER, DANGER!!!!!!!! :D :wideeyes: ;) :0wn3d:

Deadly
01-12-2003, 02:11 AM
oh c'mon now, you guys have to admit, grunt was pretty good, even with that 300+ ping on the platypus tank. speaking of which, I still stand by the fact we should call our server the [CS]Platypus Tank

Vyper
01-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Ya know we love ya Deadly. :laugh: :D

Bernie[CS]
01-13-2003, 03:21 PM
I remember Grunt... he was the one with the tatto on his back saying "Bernie's Bitch"......:laugh:

Deadly
01-13-2003, 10:28 PM
I think the only person with that tatoo was you bernie. And you could barely even manage to kill yourself.......

/me sends bernie a ini file where all keyes are bound as "suicide"

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Herrenvolk
01-13-2003, 11:58 PM
I'm here! I'm here!

Don't forget me!!

Hey Sean. How's it going?:cool: