PDA

View Full Version : Jesus is on a Rampage!

Ravage[CS]
01-11-2003, 10:09 PM
Not for the weak-minded oversensitive people... but then i dont care about those kind of people anyway :D It's a joke! Laugh, dammit! The official Christian UT2K3 mod!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0103/ut2k3mod.html

Vyper
01-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Thats funny. If it appears for download then I'll be scared. ;) :wideeyes:

Mozartt
01-12-2003, 09:14 AM
Give it time, I'm sure that File Planet if trying to get the files as we speak. Think of the number of hits they would receive.

Arioch
01-13-2003, 12:49 AM
:)

ARCHER
01-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Is it a joke or is someone actually constructing this?

If so where do I d/l?? LOL it looks liek halarity :D

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 07:01 AM
No joke, it's an actual mod but I'm sure you'll never see it released to the public.

Mr_Nobody
01-16-2003, 09:21 AM
LOL ... oh, come on. Click on a few of the links on the left side of that page and tell me that this is real.

Then there's this passage:

The final map is called, The Dead in Christ map. "You have to work to get your weapons in this map, so it's kind of different," explains Timothy. "It takes place right at the time of the rapture. Every character is a dead Christian who respawns in a cemetery outside of San Francisco. You just head toward the city and feed on the flesh of the unsaved until your character is powerful enough to be granted a glorified body and a lightning gun. If you find a homosexual (they are easy to spot because they have their flies open and are always prancing around in running shorts or sodomizing someone on a park bench or a fountain) all you have to do is just bite off their tally whacker and you are instantly powerful enough to get a lightning gun. Once that happens, you can just start killing everything. Another really cool thing about this map is that because you are raptured and undead, you can't die, so when policemen try to shoot you, they can't kill you. You just keep on walking around even though you might be missing some body parts.

If this is a serious site, I'm Harry Truman :bong:

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 09:55 AM
Come on it's a video game, you can write anything. I bet you Org could write something like this over the weekend. :D

Ravage[CS]
01-16-2003, 10:53 AM
if there's any confusion as to the legitimacy of the site, just browse their store. Any site that sells "What would jesus do?" thongs is pretty clear about how seriously they take themselves :D

personally im a fan of the "get your ass to church" tshirts tho :evil: