PDA

View Full Version : Tryout!

Torment
01-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if it's gonna be possible for you guys to give me a tryout tomorrow or any day of the rest of the week. I'm not available to play tonight, nor was I last night because I'm finishing up my college essays and I also have a ridiculous amount of homework to do. I don't exactly know the system for try outs, but it doesn't matter, just tell me the time and the place and I will be there.

PS: If I'm in a server tonight or on IRC tell me to get off my ass and do my work, because I have a shitload of it.

Mozartt
01-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Sorry about that Torment, let's make plans to get together Wednesday night to do some fragging. Maybe I can get Rav or Tinny to setup the CS server for DM'ing!!!

Vyper
01-14-2003, 04:28 PM
LOL Torment. I know about the damn homework! I've got practic tonite but I'm ass deep in Photoshop practice as well. :P :wideeyes:

Looks like Moz has a plan. :D

Torment
01-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Alright, that sounds fine, because thursday I have like no classes, and I can't bring myself to do work unless it's due the next day, so I will be free all of wednesday night!

Procrastination is a killer.

Vyper
01-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Tell me about it! Been there, done that. Can't get away with it anymore. :P:(

Mozartt
01-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Wednesday night then, I'll try to camp in the CS IRC room.

Torment
01-14-2003, 10:18 PM
Fuck guys, I just found out that a few of my friends are going to a show and I figured nobody was going so I now have a ride and can go. Any chance that we can do this on thursday? Sorrrrrrrrrrry! I love music way too much.

Arioch
01-14-2003, 10:34 PM
you know what im out this thursday.

But idle in our chat and soon as there is enough people there then we can do this.

Mozartt
01-15-2003, 07:10 AM
No problem Torment, we have a rule in this clan that saids real life comes before UT. Go and have a blast and we'll see you on Thursday. Who's the band you're going to see? :cool:

Torment
01-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Hah, well Moz, it's nothing any of you guys have ever heard of (unless you're into hardcore). A bunch of local bands and two travelling bands playing and one of the local bands is back for a reuinion after quitting a year ago. It should be fun, probably gonna be like 60 kids there, it's a DIY show so it's nothing big, but it will definitely be awesome.

Mozartt
01-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Those are the best shows to go to, you may end up playing drums or singing for one of the bands. :cool:

Torment
01-15-2003, 05:37 PM
They're really the only shows I go to. If I want to sing along most times I'm able to get the mic for part of the chorus. I'd love to be in a hardcore band but I have a pretty picky taste in music, even people who like hardcore mostly listen to shit in my opinion.

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 07:03 AM
What do you consider hardcore? Most people tell me I have strange taste in music.

Mr_Nobody
01-16-2003, 09:01 AM
/me briefly promotes the New Bomb Turks

/me disappears back into the mists

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 09:56 AM
/me writes name of new band down, can always play it at work to get people to leave my office.

Torment
01-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Heh, hardcore is a really wide genre, lots of different things can be considered hardcore. To most people it sounds like metal but it's really defined by the messages. Some bands promote unity, veganism, or straightedge stuff, and others are political or write about people (not in the lovey way, in the "people are weak I'm going to kill everybody who has ever wronged me" way). If a metal band plays with hardcore bands and at hardcore shows then they'll probably be considered a hardcore band, but if they play with metal bands, they'll be metal. No hardcore bands are popular, and the instant they are they pretty much aren't hardcore anymore. Some examples: Judge, Cro-Mags, Bane, Indecision, Negative Approach. You'll probably hate it, haha.

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 03:22 PM
I hate to say but I have never heard of those bands but I'll keep my eyes open on the news group. I'm more of a Prog Rock man myself, stuff like Liquid Tension Experiment, Planet X, Platypus and the Dixie Dregs. Glad to see someone else that doesn't go for the top 40 crap. :D

Hexum
01-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Don't let Moz fool ya, he secretly listens to NSYNC!

Vyper
01-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Errr...NSync... ewww... :P

Mr_Nobody
01-16-2003, 05:02 PM
No hardcore bands are popular, and the instant they are they pretty much aren't hardcore anymore.

I dunno if popularity should really play a role in whether a band is HC or not. Some of my favorite hardcore shows were in halls where it was so packed that you could barely move :)

Think about a band like Minor Threat---they sold thousands of records while they were still touring, but did everything they could to keep the DIY atmosphere alive (refusing to charge more than $8 covers, making sure that smaller local bands got the chance to open for them, etc.). Should their success count against their credibility?

(I will grant you that the band that Minor Threat morphed into, Fugazi, is decidedly NOT hardcore :D)

Mozartt
01-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Hexy, you're just upset because Justin left the group. Come on, you'll feel better if you admit the truth. :cool:

http://muzik.showtvnet.com/muzik/img/yabanci/haber/justin_timber.jpg

Vyper
01-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Some how someone who listens to Crystal Method, The Shamen, Orbital, The Plastic Compiliation, Delerium, Orb etc wouldn't give to hoots in hell about nshitnyc.

Thats me btw.

Nsynch was for 13 year old girls who liked pretty boys and stupid sappy lyrics. :P

I was far too intelligent for that tripe. And I apologize to cows for the comparison.
:cool: :0wn3d:

Hexum
01-17-2003, 07:52 AM
I was joking.....by the way.

JUSTIN 4 LIFE!!!!!

Torment
01-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Nobody
I dunno if popularity should really play a role in whether a band is HC or not. Some of my favorite hardcore shows were in halls where it was so packed that you could barely move :)

Think about a band like Minor Threat---they sold thousands of records while they were still touring, but did everything they could to keep the DIY atmosphere alive (refusing to charge more than $8 covers, making sure that smaller local bands got the chance to open for them, etc.). Should their success count against their credibility?

(I will grant you that the band that Minor Threat morphed into, Fugazi, is decidedly NOT hardcore :D)

Some of the best shows I've ever gone to are packed too (maybe it's because the club isn't too big, but still). I listen to music firstly for the musical aspect, but band member's ethics and if they really practice what they preach and stay true to what they claim to have believed in plays a big role too. Bands signing to major labels and changing their sound is absolute shit.

On the other hand, Minor Threat is fucking amazing, and so is Fugazi. Ian from MT has been running his own label and has refused to sell it to major labels for like 20 years. I don't like much stuff like Fugazi though, except Embrace (another Ian band) which is like a carbon copy of Fugazi.

I don't even buy CD's anymore unless I'm at a show. This helps me from spending hundreds on CD's since I'm addicted to music, and it makes me make sure I don't waste money on a CD I'll regret buying later because the band turned out to be major league assholes. Music is music and the only true genres are good and bad. Good music turns bad when somebodies attitude or lies makes you sick to hear them speak. It's kind of like how a bad personality can make a model look ugly, at least for me... Maybe not, haha.

Oh, and the thing about Minor Threat selling lots of records: That was almost 20 years ago, things were completely different right now. Minor Threat ruled musically and philosophically, and kids deserved to like them. The thing that sucks now is that we have kids who listen to the same 4 bands as their loser friends and they go into Hot Topic and see a Minor Threat shirt when they listen to shitty pop-punk that Minor Threat would have hated. Call me an elitist, but kids today do too much shit for image especially when it comes to music. I know a bunch of kids who buy shirts and sweatshirts before they buy a CD. That is ridiculous.

And that is the end of my rant.

FreakGrl
01-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Hmmm..dare I say anything..but..I do like NSync..and I do like Justin Timberlake. I don't peresonally think he's the hottest thing out there, nor do I think he's out there for just the 13 year old girls who like a pretty boy. I think that the kid can sing, period. I have a lot of respect for a lot of groups/singers out there that can actually sing a tune or two, no matter what music genre they might be. I don't think it takes any type of 'intelligence' to like or dislike music, it's all about taste, and nothing more. No offense to anyone here, but I get really frustrated when I hear certain groups/types of music stereotyped like that. My interest in music goes all the way from the 'bubblegum' type pop to harder rock music to classical. I try my best not to give any music any sort of stereotype, and just think to each his own. What I can't stand is someone who's popular because of what they might look like, rather then their clear and pure talent. For example, on the same note that I think Justin Timberlake definitely has talent as a singer, I think Britney Spears can't sing worth a lick. That's the difference between a good singer and a bad singer. It's time to open your minds, guys, but also in saying that, everyone has their own tastes.

Okay, rant done :P

Torment
01-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by FreakGrl
Hmmm..dare I say anything..but..I do like NSync..and I do like Justin Timberlake. I don't peresonally think he's the hottest thing out there, nor do I think he's out there for just the 13 year old girls who like a pretty boy. I think that the kid can sing, period. I have a lot of respect for a lot of groups/singers out there that can actually sing a tune or two, no matter what music genre they might be. I don't think it takes any type of 'intelligence' to like or dislike music, it's all about taste, and nothing more. No offense to anyone here, but I get really frustrated when I hear certain groups/types of music stereotyped like that. My interest in music goes all the way from the 'bubblegum' type pop to harder rock music to classical. I try my best not to give any music any sort of stereotype, and just think to each his own. What I can't stand is someone who's popular because of what they might look like, rather then their clear and pure talent. For example, on the same note that I think Justin Timberlake definitely has talent as a singer, I think Britney Spears can't sing worth a lick. That's the difference between a good singer and a bad singer. It's time to open your minds, guys, but also in saying that, everyone has their own tastes.

Okay, rant done :P

I have no problem with a person like Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears. The whole gay card is fucking stupid, because those guys are probably nailing 16 year olds left and right. On the other hand I do hate most people... errrrrrr most people who listen to that kind of music, simply because they buy into the image they portray. I guess it's cool now to look "not pretty" so Christina Aguilera looks like a skank and talks about her "unique style" and Nick Carter wears leather jackets and tries to act "rock," and that little bitch Avril Lavigne should be executed... Punk rock my ass, her music is softer than Louie Anderson's ass. So yah... I hate.

EDIT: I would hate much less if every band on TV and the radio admitted they weren't rock, rap, punk, country or whatever. They're all pop. I am seething with fury, haha.

Mozartt
01-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Torment
her music is softer than Louie Anderson's ass.

Damn that was funny....but are these people trying to be different or did their record companies tell them to change their image? Have you checked the credits on these megastars CD's, a lot of them don't even write their own music. What ever happen to bands just doing their own thing just for the love of the music? That's what I miss. Bring on the bands that will change music not copy someone elses notes and lyrics. Not a rant, just random mumbling. :D

Torment
01-17-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Mozartt
Damn that was funny....but are these people trying to be different or did their record companies tell them to change their image? Have you checked the credits on these megastars CD's, a lot of them don't even write their own music. What ever happen to bands just doing their own thing just for the love of the music? That's what I miss. Bring on the bands that will change music not copy someone elses notes and lyrics. Not a rant, just random mumbling. :D

That's exactly my point, they're doing it because their record label is pushing it on them, but at the same time they are telling their fans that they are rebelling against their evil record company and dressing how they've always wanted to. I call bullshit times one thousand.

The days of original bands being on TV and the radio are long over. The only place you'll find originality is in the underground, whether it be rap, rock or metal. Nothing on the air is new, it's all rehashed crap or a style stolen from a band that actually pulled it off well. It's not hard to write music, and there are only so many songs you can write about guys and girls being in love, and about hating your life, or about driving awesome cars. These "artists" need to realize nobody cares, the only reason these records sell is because the public has been blinded by their ignorance and stupidity and believes that there is no alternative to the stuff they hear on the radio.

Before I explode, let's get off the topic of music, haha. UT2k3 anyone? A tryout perhaps?

FreakGrl
01-17-2003, 06:36 PM
I don't get it. How can you actually believe that people listen to groups like NSync, or whomever you listed as pop music, because of their looks? I like all types of music, and have never in my entire life just liked music because of what the artist looks like. Also, more artists, like Justin Timberlake for example, did in fact help write their lyrics. I hate to break it to you, but there are a lot of songwriters that don't write their own music, but have the talent to sing, so because they don't have the skills to write songs, they shouldn't be allowed to sing, or be recognized for the talent of singing because they themselves didn't write the songs? Don't get me wrong, I think that a lot of people that write their own music are better able to get the message across, because they have a personal connection to what they wrote, but keep in mind that there are a lot of writers out there that just plain suck at singing, and they make their money at selling their songs, so should they be punished because they don't know how to sing, or sing poorly?

I understand where you're coming from, and there are a lot of manufactured groups coming out, but it's a really unfair statement, in my opinion, to say that the singers, just because they don't write their own music, are giving in to any type of sterotype whatsoever. I still see a lot of talent singing wise. I mean, Christina Agulera isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but the girl can definitely belt out a tune, regardless of whether she was the wholesome girl she tried to pass herself off as, or the skank she looks like now.

Again, rant over :P

Vyper
01-17-2003, 10:43 PM
In way I'm with Torment on some of this but Freakys right. There are alot of good music writers who couldn't carry a tune in a truck. So if they join up with someone who CAN sing but can't write thats no reason to diss the singer or the writer.

Not everyone can be like Rush, whose drummer does most of the writing, and has a singer like Geddy Lee who can make the words come alive. Or for that matter, Heart, who did write and sing their own music, then did do the "pop" thing for a bit, but no longer does, and who are making their own music now under their own label.

What I can't stand are the groups that are just MADE UP. Someone with only half an ounce of singing talent who is billed as a great superstar and Britney is one of these.

When I think of folks like Jonatha Brooke, who has talent for both singing and writing, getting short shrift for folks like Britney, it just pisses me off. Jonatha's modestly successful and I like alot of what she's done but she's never going to be a megastar because, like alot of other artists, she wont compromise her work for commercial recognitions.

And I think that is more what pisses Torment off than anything else. That folks with talent, something to say and devotion to their work get scraps while no talent pretties like Britney get bankrolls that could feed a small 3rd world country. :P

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Arioch
01-17-2003, 11:11 PM
I gotta say christina has one of the best chick voices out there.

I downloaded her newest album. just to see if it was any good. and i like it alot. well about 4 or 5 songs anyways.

And she is hott even thow she is going for the skanky look.

Britney is sexxy, but cant sing for shit.

Vyper
01-18-2003, 12:12 AM
Thats what I said Ari. Pretty but talentless. :moon:

Mozartt
01-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Nobody is really wrong on this subject, listen to whatever you want to. Most of the people out there are listening to the corporate bands, how do we know this? We're force to listen to their songs all the time on the radio and they're selling milions of CDs. If people we're not buying the CDs then they would be gone. In two years we'll have a new set of corporate rock images to talk about. Here today, gone tomorrow.

P.S. So Vyper is a Rush fan. I knew you have taste. :)

Bestvgm
01-18-2003, 11:34 AM
Everyone complains about music. Maybe its the fact that i'm not like everyone else but I don't have a favorite band at all. If I hear a good song somewhere, i'll download it, listen to it and never think about the band again. Its just me :)

Torment
01-18-2003, 12:28 PM
I don't get it. How can you actually believe that people listen to groups like NSync, or whomever you listed as pop music, because of their looks? I like all types of music, and have never in my entire life just liked music because of what the artist looks like. Also, more artists, like Justin Timberlake for example, did in fact help write their lyrics. I hate to break it to you, but there are a lot of songwriters that don't write their own music, but have the talent to sing, so because they don't have the skills to write songs, they shouldn't be allowed to sing, or be recognized for the talent of singing because they themselves didn't write the songs? Don't get me wrong, I think that a lot of people that write their own music are better able to get the message across, because they have a personal connection to what they wrote, but keep in mind that there are a lot of writers out there that just plain suck at singing, and they make their money at selling their songs, so should they be punished because they don't know how to sing, or sing poorly?

I understand where you're coming from, and there are a lot of manufactured groups coming out, but it's a really unfair statement, in my opinion, to say that the singers, just because they don't write their own music, are giving in to any type of sterotype whatsoever. I still see a lot of talent singing wise. I mean, Christina Agulera isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but the girl can definitely belt out a tune, regardless of whether she was the wholesome girl she tried to pass herself off as, or the skank she looks like now.

Again, rant over :P

People are influenced by the way musicians dress. It's a shallow, shitty thing, but it's obvious. So called 'musicians' wear things depending on the target audience they want to reach. If sales among a certain type of people are down, they will either make a song to get their attention specifically or change their "style" to make themselves appear as something they're not.

On the topic of vocal talent, the people we see and hear on the radio today are not the cream of the crop of vocal talent, period. These people were picked up by record labels simply because they look good, and they have a good enough voice that can become an amazing voice when a producer messes with it enough in a studio. There are some exceptions to this but when a label looks for an "artist" they look for an image first, and if they have a voice that's just icing on the cake.

Moving on to singers singing songs not written by them simply because they can't write songs, it's absolutely despicable. In the case of bands where another member writes the lyrics, that's fine, at least somebody in the band is being represented, but in the case of solo "artists" they are given songs written by some 50 year old guy who knows nothing about them but knows that if he writes a song about a girl getting her heart broken for the 50 millionth time, the record will sell. Music is supposed to be about getting a message across, and by not using their vocal talent (if they have any) to get a message they believe in to their fans they are wasting their talent and doing a disservice to everybody around them.

And I'm not attacking you, I'm just stating my opinion. Hopefully I didn't come off that way.

FreakGrl
01-18-2003, 03:22 PM
First off, you're not making me feel like you're attacking me :) This is actually a really good debate.

I'm by far saying that you're wrong, but I'm just not in full agreement with you. I think you're right in saying that record sales say it all, and there are a lot of no talent stars that can almost re-invent themselves and become on the top again. However, I don't think it would be fair to say that about every pop group out there. I'm all with you in having people write their own songs, because I feel like they can best bring the message across to what they're singing about, but as I stated before, there are songwriters and singers alike that suck at either the singing or writing aspect of music, and tend to rely on what the other doesn't have. I think that if every group that never wrote their own music was suddenly not allowed to sing anymore, then you'd have a very small group of musicians left, and a lot less diversity in music. It's the variety of music that allows every person's taste to be accommodated.

I don't think that every person on the radio is/are the cream of the crop, I don't remember saying that at all. However, it's the listeners that make the decision on how well a group/singer does, so because it's not what YOU might like doesn't mean it's not good. There are a heck of a lot of stations out there to listen to with every genre of music out there, so if you choose to listen to a certain genre of musical station, be prepared to listen to certain musicians/singers that you might not like. I know that every time I turn on our Top 40 station here, I definitely don't like what's on there all the time, however, I have the opportunity to turn to another station or simply turn it off, no one is forcing either you or me to listen to something we don't want to.

I absolutely agree with you in the sense of producers look for the outward appearance first. How do I know that? I had a girl I used to work with that could belt out a tune as good, if not better, than a top pop singer, like Celine Dion. The problem? She was overweight. She was told by the agent that was representing her that she was 'only 30 pounds away from success'. She went on every fad diet there was out there, and thought if she could just lose the weight, she'd be successful. Well, she couldn't lose the weight, and she lost her dream of singing. I'm in total agreeance with you that that just sucks ass and never should've happened. Another example is a Canadian singer (Jann Arden) who was told that she could be a 'superstar' if she would just lose the weight, and she basically told them to stick it.

I suppose what I'm saying is this. It's not JUST a music thing where appearance is important or acceptable. It's society that's said to the world that if you're a certain look, a certain type, and a certain body, you're 'beautiful'. Do you realize that years and years ago, that a woman who is now considered 'Image Size' used to be the epitome of beauty? Now, she's considered 'fat'. Until society changes their view on what's acceptable and what's not when it comes to the appearance, then this world will continue to have only the 'beautiful' people in their midst, and will leave the 'unacceptable' ones on the sidelines.

Torment
01-20-2003, 11:02 AM
Christina Aguilera is sooooooo hot! Look at this!

http://home.san.rr.com/gobolts/cap2.jpg

Hahahaah!

Hexum
01-20-2003, 11:15 AM
I listen to bands and music that I can "feel". Songs that hit me or mean something to me. For the most part. Music from bands such as Nsync, all that Boy Band shit, Britney and others along those lines are crap. They are only here to sell to the teenieboppers and make money. They were all planned out for that in the beginning. They are around for a year or so and then gone. Which is fine by me. But they would never get my money.

We all like what we like. Each of us have our opinions on it. That is mine.

"No talent assclown(s)" - Office Space

FreakGrl
01-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by |IB| Hexum
I listen to bands and music that I can "feel". Songs that hit me or mean something to me. For the most part. Music from bands such as Nsync, all that Boy Band shit, Britney and others along those lines are crap. They are only here to sell to the teenieboppers and make money. They were all planned out for that in the beginning. They are around for a year or so and then gone. Which is fine by me. But they would never get my money.

We all like what we like. Each of us have our opinions on it. That is mine.

"No talent assclown(s)" - Office Space

Well, I won't disagree with you that some of the 'manufactured' bands/singers can really suck ass, but as far as your 'they are around for a year or so and then gone' comment, it really is an inaccurate statement, seeing as some of the boy bands like NSync and Backstreet Boys (just to name a couple) have been around for over 5+ years now, and I don't see any of the younger girls/guys not buying their music for a while to come.

As much as I hate the commercialism of it all as well, their marketing skills are obviously pwning because it's society that keeps them up above the water and making money. Until we get rid of all the young people that buy this stuff, don't expect it to really go away any time soon. We can thank society for making the standards for what is listened to and bought. I appreciate that your money won't go towards these types of groups, however, it's not your money that's kept them alive and on the top of the charts thus far.

I think the biggest problem I have with it all is the standard of appearence that they place, and society as a whole wonders why we have so many anorexic and bulimic girls out there...gee...I wonder why....

Hexum
01-20-2003, 12:02 PM
Your correct, it's not my money fueling this. Never will. :D

On the year thing, I usually hear about them for a year or so, then I never pay attention to it. 5 years??!! See lost track about 4 years ago.:D

FreakGrl
01-20-2003, 12:05 PM
Heh, yeah Hexum, I totally see ya there :) Sometimes I lose track myself! I tend to really hit almost every genre of music, erm, except Rap, not really my thing, but I can lose track of a lot of crap as it comes and goes.... :)

Hexum
01-20-2003, 12:09 PM
Hehe, I hear ya. I stay up on almost everything. Try at least. I like Rap, err - Old Skool anyway. I listen to everything from Sade to Godsmack. No Country though.

Lithium
01-20-2003, 12:45 PM
I listen to everything.... Just depends on what mood I'm in really. When I'm trying to get psyched up it's usually GodSmack, SlipKnot, Distrubed, Rage or OTEP.

When it's time to relax it's Method Man, Eminem or Tupac. Or whatever rap music has caught my attention at the moment.

I even listen to country when I feel like being sad, because country music is the best to cry to lol

Arioch
01-20-2003, 12:49 PM
ok so you think christinas not a hotty ?

http://members.rennlist.com/arioch/Christina%20Aguilera%2012.jpg

http://members.rennlist.com/arioch/Christina%20Aguilera%2014.jpg

maybe it just my low standards.

cause i think she is very hot.

Hexum
01-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Makeup does wonders my boy.

Torment
01-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Don't get me wrong Ari, I'd do her in a minute, but take a look at exhibit B:

http://home.san.rr.com/gobolts/cap2.jpg

GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!

There are pictures of all popstars looking like that, the makeup makes them end up looking worse and worse when it's not on, haha.

Arioch
01-20-2003, 01:23 PM
that is a bad pic, but im sure you never took a bad pic. lol

she looks like she been up for a week straight doin coke.

Deadly
01-20-2003, 01:51 PM
hmmm, I didn't read the whole debate on things.

however, I listened to some backstreet boys/n-sync stuff, and really liked it.... usually it wasn't there more popular stuff though.

I personally don't care much for most of it, but some, I really liked.

I also enjoy some of the boy-band country groups that have formed, like Rascall Flatts.

FreakGrl
01-20-2003, 01:57 PM
Oh Deadly! You're my new best friend! I looooove Rascal Flatts :) That damn lead singer...oh my....

Torment
01-20-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Arioch

she looks like she been up for a week straight doin coke.

I bet she had been! Haha.

Deadly
01-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Oh Deadly! You're my new best friend! I looooove Rascal Flatts :) That damn lead singer...oh my....

lol. They are gonna be in Portland, doing a concert with Toby Kieth (one of my all-time fav's) on valentines day, I been trying to win tickets for like the past 3 weeks. Rascall Flatts and Toby Kieth will be a GREAT concert.

Hexum
01-20-2003, 04:03 PM
No comment.