PDA

View Full Version : Working Out

KegRun
02-11-2003, 05:13 PM
So..does anyone ever have time to work out after or before or during work? Or are u just to lazy sometimes even if you do?

I know i'm a lazy fkr...but since I stopped playing games so much at night and started hitting the clubs, i started going to the gym twice a day. Once during lunch to lift wieghts and once after work to run for about 40 minutes. This is my schedule for 5 days a week. Pretty nice and it has helped me out a lot. Just don't be lazy!!

Unforgiven
02-11-2003, 05:23 PM
i walk from my car to my office and back again at the end of the day. thats a werkout!

KegRun
02-11-2003, 06:11 PM
and you do KrispyKreme donut curls

SpazTheProphet
02-11-2003, 06:45 PM
i just started working out about 3 weeks ago. i do crunches, dips, pushups, squats and some other stuff every day. then do weights every other day. and run for 15 min on the treadmill everyday. it seems to be working great :D

gangstar
02-11-2003, 08:23 PM
I work out about 2 -3 times per week while technically at work (I take about an hour off and eat lunch at my desk instead so no one misses me), and jog about 2-3 miles each time, then hit the 'moderate' machines, like lat pulldowns, weight rowing, inclined presses, and stuff like that.

I am one of the laziest people you'll ever meet, but man it feels good to work out even moderately after sitting on your ass all day in front of computer. Plus, it gives you justification for going out after that night and eating / drinking to your heart's content. You won't feel as guilty, and will look and feel better once you start doing it regularly.

Punisher
02-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Well...I used to swim every day. Then I discovered a few things.

1) Beer is yummy.
2) Weed gets me high
3) Women = Evil heartless bitches

So now I don't work out anymore. I don't need to impress anyone, swimming with a hangover is the worst feeling ever, and once you torch a bowl, any physical activity at all seems impossible to even comprehend.

Peach
02-12-2003, 03:14 PM
hhehe i work out everyday yey me
i run outside or on the treadmill for 30 to 45 mins a day....do 100 sit ups and every other day lift weights or work out mah legs :D If i miss a day i feel like ass...so i cant really fall asleep until ive done AT least one of those things...its kinda hard to get in the habit at 1st...but then its a breeze and quite fun
i actually lose energy and motivation and just feel blah like if i dont workout

KegRun
02-12-2003, 04:19 PM
only thing i'm doing bad is drinking alot. my belly doesn't comprehend much food anymore. I ordered 10 hot wings from Hooters today and I could only eat 5 of them.

SealClubber
02-13-2003, 02:46 AM
im naturally sexy, no need to workout :cool:

CDSaint
02-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by SealClubber
im naturally sexy, no need to workout :cool:

Sure that makes sense...no wonder the blind flock to you!

=DBA=Ronin
02-15-2003, 03:49 PM
Last time i even attempted to work out was while I was in boot camp almost ten years ago. One night a couple months ago I decided to start at least do some situps and push ups on a regular basis. I did it the first night and felt great the next day...that was the last time I did any. Im so terrible at getting into a regiment...it doesnt help that im a pathetic loser either. The hardest workouts I get now is when im three sheets to the wind trying to make it up my stairs to my apartment.

Mini
02-17-2003, 11:34 AM
i try to have sex a least 2-3 times a week
now this is a true workout ........
now i will have to jump from 2-3 times a week to 4-5 times a week
since i'm about to stop smoking FOR REAL !!!!
and jerking off doesnt count since i do it everyday :)

Mini.

KegRun
02-17-2003, 11:50 AM
smoking helps you not eat. but smoking is nasty. I hate it when I do it, but for some reason i enjoy it also. I'm gonna quit when I get to florida.

Hexum
02-17-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by mini-fee
i try to have sex a least 2-3 times a week
now this is a true workout ........
now i will have to jump from 2-3 times a week to 4-5 times a week
since i'm about to stop smoking FOR REAL !!!!
and jerking off doesnt count since i do it everyday :)

Mini.

ROFL! Mini Owns!

|TFO|TinMan`
02-27-2003, 10:29 PM
tin/workout=sexersize:D

ahem:. at least 3 times a day

but in reality its whenever my gf wants to:(

Unforgiven
02-28-2003, 02:04 PM
LOL :0wn3d: at least you are honest!

KegRun
04-04-2004, 04:18 PM
ok..back on my health kick.

I just bought two 5 pound jugs of isolat whey protein from www.allthewhey.com

One chocolate and one bananna. I can't wait for it to arrive!
I R GONNA BE SKINNY LIKE WHOAH!

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 05:31 PM
lol i followed that link of yours from john's site and i read a shitload of info there for over an hour and a half. i dont know if i can do whey protein. its just an icky concept to have to gulp down...i have a feeling that it will just have me erping after the first drink. anyways i read through all that info and it cost me to forget breakfast again! im never going to be able to do any diet right if i keep forgetting about the first meal of the day!:(

KegRun
04-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah i know what you mean. This right here is the work out schedule and is long as hell.

http://www.johnstonefitness.com/misc/MAX-OT.pdf

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 06:10 PM
im just gonna have to sacrifice and wake up earlier than normal to get some in home aerobics and then get to the swim class. Im getting to the point where im even getting bored with eating. like today i have had an orange and banana at 1 and now i dont want to bother getting up and looking for my next meal. :\

KegRun
04-04-2004, 06:13 PM
well..by reading that site i'm sure you know starving yourself is not gonna help yourself at all.

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 06:31 PM
i know. i hate eating breakfast though! just the thought of it makes me want to ralph! and ick eat 6 times a day? gawd that is too much time spent chewing! :\:(

KegRun
04-04-2004, 06:32 PM
5 for me.

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 06:37 PM
ugh!!! i have to do a week's worth of planned menu to do this. ill be lucky if i do 3...:(

KegRun
04-04-2004, 06:41 PM
yeah. I went out and bought a lot of food, but now I have to do the calculations and shit, which is to time consuming for me..lol. BUT...i'm gonna try though.

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 06:47 PM
i dont have the money resource to buy crap that i wont eat so that is out the window. i have to buy for 6 people in this household and that means i cant buy unnecessary stuff like whey protein and such for my diet. i think that is the reason also why i fail everytime i go on a diet. i cant take away from the household just to accommodate for my foods. i just have to find another way i guess aside from starving myself. but honestly the thing is i dont ever feel starved. if anything i just feel bored eating/chewing and would rather spit out the stuff i eat:\:(

SealClubber
04-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Update on my workout habits:

Still no need, I am an ADONIS! All women worship my temple! :cool:

Taya
04-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CDSaint
i have to buy for 6 people in this household
i thought it was 4 to 5 :confused:

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 07:32 PM
are they stoned, incoherent and have dementia?:confused:

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 07:34 PM
3 kids 3 adults atm...i would rather it was just 4 of us...or one less kid...:\

Taya
04-04-2004, 07:36 PM
lol who is the extra adult? couch surfing?

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 07:41 PM
my BITCH of a sister in law kicked out our father in law so i inherited him...well at least he pays me 400 for rent and another 106 for utilities, LOL now she thinks she got shafted and its all her fault! oh you got me lost on the couch surfing ?...:confused:

Taya
04-04-2004, 08:35 PM
couch surfing is when someone stays at your place for a period of time and sleeps on the couch.

and NICE on the cash! FU sister in law!

CDSaint
04-05-2004, 12:41 AM
yeah i hope she has a palm tree fall on her while she is enjoying her sun in hawaii:laugh:

CDSaint
04-05-2004, 03:08 PM
lol im not ashamed to admit it but today for my first aqua aerobics class i got my ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizens that was in my class...and i was the only one that is in my 20's...the closest to my age is like late 50's!:laugh: I made a friend today too...a little old lady that probably thought i was gonna drown myself if she didnt show me the trick to holding a noodle floater correctly! :laugh: LoL is it too sick of a thought to feel like the old men were learing at me? I didnt feel like jumping too high on certain exercises cause it involved getting the bewbies up in view...i didnt want an accident where they pop out and any of the old coots get a shocking eyeful and get a woody then a heart attack so i kept well into the water past my chest even though i was one of the short ones there. you are supposed to be between waist and just below the chest level in the water...i wasnt gunning for having these suckers go out of the water unless all of me gets out with it...:laugh:

KegRun
04-05-2004, 03:14 PM
then wear a better bathing suit!

CDSaint
04-05-2004, 03:51 PM
its not the bathing suit that is the problem! its just me being self conscious of the guns i carry in it!:( :laugh:

KegRun
04-05-2004, 06:22 PM
u r not tomb raider! do not carry guns in the water!

CDSaint
04-05-2004, 08:17 PM
lol i bounced in the water like Angelina Jolie! Weeeeeeeee!:laugh:

Letha|
04-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by KegRun
u r not tomb raider! do not carry guns in the water!

LOL