PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see the fkr she cheated on me with?!?!?

KegRun
03-18-2003, 04:32 PM
lmao..what a fkn dumb ass she is. God i wish i could show u some of the pictures i saw in her apartment of him, but this is the only one that got out through email.

KegRun
03-18-2003, 04:33 PM
alkdfjalkdjflajd

motherfkr i can't believe that bitch. My sig still holds true though. I can't help it. Oh well....

CDSaint
03-18-2003, 04:50 PM
wow he is a chunky fella!is that your ex with him?She ain't all that!:moon:

XLR8R
03-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Hey man, theres 2 billion of em out there and they arent all bad. I know it sux to get dumped on cause it happened to me once, but its her loss, let it go. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings' end. You'll find a good girl, but not til you get past this one and look for her. She's waiting.

KegRun
03-19-2003, 01:36 PM
That pic does her no justice. I'll post a better one once i get my computer at home hooked up and get me an internet connection.

Plus I have gotten over her mostly. Trust me..when i'm out at the clubs or even at fkn target or walmart (lol), i'm not thinking about her when i'm preying on a girl. But when i am alone and bored, I can't help but think about how much i love/d her. She's the one that fkd up though, and she'll realize it one day. lol..i think it's funny that they are married after only knowing each other for like 2 months and they still don't even live together yet..lol.

Ganja John
03-19-2003, 05:14 PM
wait, wait, wait....
So, she cheated on you with this clown, and then you found out, she left you and married this dude????

W....T.....F!!!

Did you find out that she cheated before or after you broke up??
...and brother, I hope I'm not poring any salt on da wound..

CDSaint
03-19-2003, 05:20 PM
but i am!
/me pours a tub load of salt over Glad's wound

ok ok i am just kidding but seriously get over it!

Peach
03-19-2003, 06:20 PM
sometimes its hard to get over years of ur life wasted away...it takes time

KegRun
03-20-2003, 10:44 AM
I found out before. It's sorta the main reason why we parted. She didn't love me anymore she said. But then she told me otherwise after she got married to him. Dude...just go down the work forum and look for my posts. You'll find the whooooole story in there. Or at least most of it. It was a fkd up situation.

BUT..i'm like 95% over it. I haven't even called or emailed her since I've been here. I mean..i still can't help but think about her. Like i told my friend, say we number oour 3.5 years together with 1-100. Well, when i think about her i think of 1-99, whcih was before she told me what she did in the desert. Those were great times and it's hard to just 'get over it'. I wanted to marry the girl and grow old with her. So it's kinda hard to be just FULLY over her right now. Until i meet someone special again..i'll never be over her. But I usually think of that last number to get over her. Cause that last number wasn't the girl i wanted to marry. She was someone different. But oh well.

Last night i was eating at a italian restaruant with my buddy and this waitress was sorta hitting on me. But i looked at her finger and HOLY SHIT..there was a HUGEEEE fkn rock on that finger so i was like..fkn eh..just my luck. THen at the end of dinner she asked what we were doing and I said we were heading to AJ's ( a club) and she said to go to the club under the restaurant. I was like naw..that's ok and she asked me why. I said..well..are there any hot chicks down there. And she was like..i dont' know....I'm a hot chick! ANd i was like..yeah..but u got a fkn rock on your finger. And then she said...that dont' mean anything..i'm still single. I was like..................uh..ok. I told her..if you're really single i'll talk to you more next time i come back here..lol. She was hot..but she had me confused. ANd then she called me a good looking bachelor during the dinner. I was like..wtf is up with this girl..lol. In my opinion..if ur single..don't wear a damn ring on your left ring finger. Unless ur trying to avoid guys. And if u want to hit on them..take the fkr off!!!

CDSaint
03-20-2003, 11:20 AM
lol Glad.I remember that there were plenty of girls that used to wear rings on their left fingers so they can choose and pick which guy they would take the time to know and flirt with way back when i was single.any girl can buy a cz just to avoid being ogled at by the leering men.unless of course you are one of those abrasive ones that just can't get a clue!

Ganja John
03-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Go back to the restaurant and BANG her!!!!
Do it w/ the ring on!!!

XLR8R
03-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Men are a separate case....Guys if you wanna get hit on go buy a wedding ring. trust me, all women want what they think they cant have, and I've been hit on a ton since I put on the ring a few years back.