PDA

View Full Version : 12 May 03

KegRun
05-13-2003, 01:05 PM
Monday (12 May) I stopped smoking.

Today is Tuesday. I was craving for my normal 'ride to work smoke' and my normal 'lunch smoke'. But so far..no cheating. 2 days...almost down.

CDSaint
05-13-2003, 01:12 PM
quitting smoking has cause you to lose a day...its the 13th now...and tomorrow is pay day for us folks that have union banks!Wooohooo!Good luck with your habit tossing....

KegRun
05-13-2003, 01:16 PM
12 may was monday. the day i started sweet heart.

CDSaint
05-14-2003, 12:06 AM
yeah nice cover up!You fucked up on your first post hense you edited...my grammer sucked so i edited my post after you too...needless to say you still fugged the date today...two more hours for me til midnite!Gonna watch the movie in a bit so weeeeeeeeee!

KegRun
05-14-2003, 12:14 PM
i edited and put 12 may next to Monday. That was it. :P

and by the way..today is the 14th and i'm still going strong

CDSaint
05-14-2003, 02:39 PM
good for you kiddo.better to save your life now than wait later on when its too late...

KegRun
05-16-2003, 03:00 PM
its' now friday. so far so good.

but i might be going out and getting drunk tonight....hopefully i wont smoke...WISH ME LUCK

CDSaint
05-16-2003, 05:48 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!

KegRun
05-19-2003, 01:41 PM
YAYAYAYAAYYA!!! ITS BEEN A WHOLE WEEK!!!!

I even partied my ass off Friday and Saturday till the sun rose!! NO CIGS!!

Maybe I should have one for celebration....naaah.

2 weeks...here i come!!

Shogun
05-19-2003, 08:01 PM
I wouldnt get excited till 1 year. Most will quit and then come back. Depends on how strong the person is.

SpazTheProphet
05-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Maybe I should have one for celebration....

yup, glad is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal strong

KegRun
05-20-2003, 10:01 AM
HAHAHAHHA...i cheated last night. But fk..I didn't HAVE to cheat...i just said fk it and did it.

So I'm gonna have to restart again...but I'm not sure when yet.

BuddhaMan
05-20-2003, 11:09 AM
It takes a long time to quit smoking for good. It's been over two yrs for me after smoking for 14. I'm at the point now where being around smokers after they smoke, smokey clubs, and being downwind from the "smoke pit" annoy the hell outta me. Once you get there Glad you're thru with smoking for good.

How about the patch? That's what I did. They helped me not smoke because smoking while you have the patch could be bad. I used this as a kinda mental chasity belt. As long as i had a patch on (all day) I knew I couldn't light one up.

I do have to say it might have been easier to quit becuse all my friends that smoked moved away and I really wanted to quit. I had quit before for a year but the stresses of moving to Alaska made me start up again.

Stay strong man...you can do it. You just have to really want it.

KegRun
05-20-2003, 03:41 PM
I think that's why i lit up last night, cause I really didn't care about quitting.

But I do care also..so I will stop. And I went a week without really even craving (except for the first 2 days) for a cig. He lit 2 up in front of me and I was out drinking. So i said fk it and just did it. I'll start again tomorrow.