PDA

View Full Version : Stupid TDY's

KegRun
07-24-2003, 12:18 PM
great..i'm in some class now at Keesler AFB for networking. Like..basic stuff. So i'm bored out of my mind. Also..i don't even have a room for staying here until Sunday. I been sleeping in my buddies room cause he's been here for a week longer than me. Also..i was supposed to be on night shift. My buddy is on nights...but guess what..not enuff peeps showed up for this class, so they aint having a night shift. GAY. now me and him can't fkn hang out like we planned. This sucks. Fkn 28 more days here....UGH

KegRun
07-24-2003, 02:27 PM
omg..like everyone in my class is nerds. NERDS!! Not Geeks...but NERDS!! This sucks. There is 10 of us in this class and there are only like 3 of us that are normal. The other 7 will say something 'funny' and they will all laugh..but us 3. We just smile. I'm bout to die. I then made the mistake of saying yes to one of the nerds who wanted to go to lunch with me. Now he fkn wants to 'hang' out with me all the time. OMG OGMOGMOGMOGMOG. I was like...yeah me and my bud are going to burbon street next weekend. He was like..well..i got gas money. i was like....nononononono...what were u thinking Matt. UGH!!!! Oh..and one of the normal peeps is a girl and she's cute. Guess what though...fkn married. i swear to gawd...

Ganja John
07-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Shitttttty..... Ditch 'em. Your outta there soon. You're not gonna see these peeps anymore, who cares!!!!