PDA

View Full Version : HEY UN

Uz_a_HO
03-25-2002, 09:16 PM
hello

|IB|-UnSkiLd
03-25-2002, 09:18 PM
Hey Stranger!! Glad to see your still around! Cant wait to start fragging with you again! Hope Everything is well in the Ho neighborhood!

Ill be around more now, im sure we'll hook up soon! Peace

Un

Uz_a_HO
03-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Man,
What did you do, crawl under a rock...
Anyhoo, glad to see ya bud:bong:

Can't wait to frag w/ ya again....:wideeyes:

|IB|NieN
03-26-2002, 02:40 PM
Be around more now? I STILL havent talked to you in a long ass time.. And I have questions!

|IB|-UnSkiLd
03-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Yeah Man, Ill be around more now..But I never seen anyone online anymore..kinda depressing..I've been around, you've seen me..I am lucky if i get 100 frags now..for some reason i have a freaking fire delay..i forgot how to compensate for that like I use to..Im still trying to get my eyes coordinated again..wouldnt belive how different it seems now. wierd.

Anyway..I just wanna stay aliased for a while until I can come back and be the same ole unskild..wouldnt want people to think i suck err something..joking of course.

anyway, ask away on what you have questions on..If its about the server i dunno if I can help..but you know about that..pm me or leave me a message on the web site.. Cya.

UnSkiLd

|IB|NieN
03-26-2002, 05:52 PM
youve been aliasing? As who? That sucks man.. you mean Ive been playin with the Unster and he is hiding from me? :(

|IB|-UnSkiLd
03-26-2002, 08:13 PM
As a matter of fact..yes..lol

not until im my old self again..I accidentally went into a server today as my old self..but no one there new me...go figure..lol

anywho..im still struggling with it..ill talk to you guys lata.

peace,

UnSkiLd

SpazTheProphet
03-26-2002, 08:19 PM
Unskild my man.......I understand about this whole aliasing business, but you gotta realize something dude. IB is a amateur clan, at least communication wise I feel. We do talk in the conference and organize ourselves during matches.......but we could do so much more. So having members go underground instead of showing themselves in all their suckiness. Just look at me, I don't alias so i show myself in all my suckiness daily. Come on yahoo! more and rejoin us in our convos. I gotta say, it's weird not seeing you around. You were one of those faces man, I've known you since KH days and still remember "{KH}Unskild Killed you!" blare across my screen as a rounded a corner in CTF-Revenge. Do come back on yahoo, and participate in some scrimms. Don't just regain skill as a single person. Regain it as a team player and become a extremely powerful component to IB as a clan. That's what I think we need more of, and am trying to become.

|IB|-UnSkiLd
03-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Spazster, I couldnt agree more, however when I AM on yahoo..no ones there anymore..i never see everyone there at once and doing a con, its wierd not seeing people on yahoo and stuff. Even the servers are almost empty, everytime I do come into a match with you guys (im aliased) Im in the match half way thru the game and after the game ends everyone leaves..i think my new handle is |IB|aVirus..but you'll see me sometime..take care spaz. I look forward to playing with you!

Unskild

SealClubber
03-27-2002, 12:00 AM
/ME... HUMPS... UN!!!!

|IB|NieN
03-27-2002, 01:16 AM
You need to come into IRC.. Im always in there.

Hexum
03-27-2002, 01:35 AM
Spaz has a point. I have never aliased, ever. but I disagree with him, we have our shit together, just some people need to communicate more on voice, the chemistry is there, we work on it, and we are as good as anyone if you ask me. We need everyone to come together before going into UT2003 and we WILL be there at the top with the rest.

Hex out!:0wn3d:

|IB|NieN
03-27-2002, 01:41 AM
I alias every couple weeks for a few... Normally always still carrying the IB tag though... In regards to teamwork, normally in our scrims we have been doing pretty good.

Our teamwork in that last match we just got done playing about 10 mins ago was kinda lacking though. Where any of you guys on voice?

SealClubber
03-27-2002, 02:02 AM
if it was the match aganst CHAOS - i was lagging thats why i was sucking :(

|IB|NieN
03-27-2002, 02:28 AM
No.. it wasnt a clan only scrim.. It was a spur of the moment thing... But, we did have 3 out of 5 IB members on the team.

SpazTheProphet
03-27-2002, 03:00 PM
Well i DO think that we have good communication. I'm just saying that i would prefer it if we ALL were on it. instead of having un alias as some guy on the server and play against us, he can join in. This would kinda bring him back already used to it. Out teamwork is great, every now and then we lack it. But by the end of a match our shit has been together long enough to do some damage. I was just referring to unskild, not our clan. So he can get used to and comforable with it all, i know it took my a few matches until i got used to saying everything instead of Team saying it :D

Hexum
03-27-2002, 03:48 PM
I meant I disagree with the comment of IB being an amateur clan.:laugh:

SpazTheProphet
03-27-2002, 04:03 PM
ahhh understood ;) :D

QB
03-27-2002, 04:23 PM
Un come play a game with me bro! Its been a long time =]