View Full Version : I thought hell was warm...

shanKs
01-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah, it's now proven that hell is fucking cold and its called North Dakota. I hate each and every one of you that lives in a warmer climate. Yeah, I woke up this morning to this... -35deg and wind chill of -63deg. And to top that off we have about 2 feet of snow on the ground. The pic is looking out my window at my apartment. That poor guy had to dig his car out that morning to get to work.

CDSaint
01-28-2004, 04:26 PM
lol it got to be that thick here too shanky two days after new years and they closed down all the schools when they were supposed to get back in session. but i am glad that i don't live there where you are. so if you don't like the weather maybe its time to move?

Podosniper
01-28-2004, 05:29 PM
I miss snow and cold weather.... lol

Shadowbane
01-28-2004, 06:59 PM
I dont miss either ( well snow on christmas i miss other than that absolutely not)

crom
01-29-2004, 02:33 PM
I hear you man. I'm originally from Maine and I have experienced it that cold before, and it's not plesant. Now don't send that cold weather this way like you guys did last time!!!

-C

[LM]dR_sLiM
01-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Was it windy? Because there is no snow on the roofs...and its impossible to snow when its that cold. looks a lot like here =/ sucks to be us!

BuddhaMan
01-30-2004, 08:16 PM
I don't miss that bullshit snow from Alaska at all.

My buds tell me they're gettin' dumped on compared to the last fe years.

Vyper
01-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Hopefully the missing snow isn't from crappy insulation in the roofs otherwise there's some damn big heating bills. :P

Temps suck Shanks. Its been damn cold here but not that bad. Go Big lakes moderating effects. :D I live in Michigan in case your wondering about that last. :)

CDSaint
01-31-2004, 02:10 AM
most of the snow also is focused in NY. they don't know where to dump the new powder cause they are running out of room off of the sidewalks to push them into. it makes it harder for the businesses to open their doors aside from the freezing temp...the doors are hardly recognizable of businesses let alone open them.:(

BuddhaMan
01-31-2004, 02:17 AM
Let's see some pics of that...

CDSaint
01-31-2004, 11:18 AM
it was on broadcast news. i don't want to have to look for pics. i'm sure you can find them yourself. ;)

BuddhaMan
01-31-2004, 11:42 AM
I was in Georgia all week and went out every night so I never watched any news. I'll check CNN's site I guess.