PDA

View Full Version : Gamesurge, what a bunch of assholes

crom
02-03-2004, 02:04 PM
So I went over to the main gamesurge channel and simply asked what this "seniority" when it comes to nicks means and I got this response.

<Jedi_> now. if you think gamesurge sucks, fine. no one is holding a gun to your head to stay here, so leave.

This dude is one of their admins. I think if he has that much respect for one of the users forced onto their system, we as a community should say "see you later." I'm going to look into other IRC hosting companies, and see if there is something better there. I'll post up some more info, but in the meantime I would like folks to head over and voice your opinions in that channel. Thankfully I'm at work (they banned me for asking) but I can log in again when I get home and tell them how I feel.

Check out #savePGPN for more info.

-C

MalorieKnoX
02-03-2004, 02:15 PM
IRC nerds pfft

Pallidrone
02-03-2004, 02:21 PM
ETG 5 Life!

Podosniper
02-03-2004, 04:00 PM
This whole merge thing was a terrible idea. Gamesnet people have proven to be idiots and assholes. Man I hate ETG tho, lol.

=DBA=Ronin
02-03-2004, 05:41 PM
nice crom. Im down wit it. I just love how they sprung this shit on ppl with absoloutly no warning what soever. Now I get to rewrite my irc setup instruction flash all over again!!! This bs about if you dont like it leave is down right tactless and gay. I had no problems with pgp, the fact they did this shit is no ones doing but their own and apparently if we don't like it we get to take a flying fuck...wtf kinda upgrade is that?!

My script still is dual booting into ETG and my connection has been a lot more solid there than it used to be. Id be down for going back to it if we could get enough peeps to follow lead, otherwise it doesnt really pay to be off on your own.