View Full Version : Why You Suck

Artis
04-04-2004, 04:32 PM
someone posted this in igpug, its pretty funny and true.
http://www.ut2k3.net/yusuck.php

i think the camper victim is related to the unnamed Back Shot Victim. i admit i can be a mr. bullshit sometimes when i get drilled from unknown angles and am like wtf and then im the cheat victim in call of duty when i get headshot 10 straight times i die by the same few people who then type /setfire 1 but forget that they arent in the console :) me and mal and some others actually saw a guy do this last night. he then said he was just showing his friend something, lol. we were like, showing him your aimbot? haha.

BuddhaMan
04-04-2004, 05:06 PM
W00t! That had me fkn ROLLIN!

The ending is good too.

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 05:16 PM
hehe K is the newmouse/newkeyboard guy...in all honesty though...he has had to replace both things twice at least in the past 6 mos...:laugh:

Xc3ss|v3
04-04-2004, 05:22 PM
LMAO! GT2 fits perfectly into Mr. Bullshit and Camper Victim. How dare I defend the flag....... :)

KegRun
04-04-2004, 05:25 PM
I R BLOCKED! DAMN THE GOVERNMENT!

Mini
04-04-2004, 07:37 PM
hehe that as to be the most interesting thing i've read in the past 100 years so fucking true but the sad thing is that i'm one of them !!!!!
MR.BULLSHIT as to be my second name .........
well i dont know if its because i'm really a competive player
and i have a hard time getting own or simply because of my lack of self confidence and skills ....anyway.
now i know what ruins all of my gaming experiences !!!
MY FUCKING ATTITUDE FFS !!!! hehehe
at least i'm aware of this and doing my best to work it out :)
its just a freaking game !!!!

Mini.

P.S : nice find arty :)
if you guys remember all of my TABARNAK !!!! well its almost the same as BS !!!! hehehe

CDSaint
04-04-2004, 07:46 PM
va chier :laugh:

crom
04-04-2004, 08:22 PM
<-- Poor lagged bastard