PDA

View Full Version : What is hardcorps?

=DBA=Ronin
05-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Well let me give you one definition. One for which I witnessed earlier tonight.

I got up to the lake this afternoon to find my dad on the couch. He said he had a bad case of the flu and hadn't eaten for the last three days.

So, the night goes on and he finally musters up the courage to eat a small portion of a pb&j sandwhich. Five minutes later...he is tipping back a beer. I was in awe and never felt more proud of my dad for displaying such a great rebound to GET BACK TO BASICS!!!

Stuffit
05-21-2004, 11:17 PM
props to Ronin's dad...

hip hip hurraaa, hip hip huraaaa

whoa!!

shanKs
05-22-2004, 03:19 PM
For anyone who knows Carl (a.k.a. Ronin's dad) he is also known as 'the barbarian.' The beer story does not surprise me at all. Way to go Carl!

edit: by the way it's hardcore steve.

Unforgiven
05-24-2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.blarg.net/~theriv/wookie_knows_poon.jpg

Stuffit
05-24-2004, 10:50 AM
ok, what did i miss here..? how does that fit in.>?

shanKs
05-24-2004, 11:03 AM
I don't know but thats a funny pic regardless.

I may as well add to that. Hardcore means bathing in 60 degree water and giving your mom the finger(s) when she says to wash where the sun don't shine.

=DBA=Ronin
05-24-2004, 12:22 PM
haha...let the obscurity begin

KegRun
05-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Is it just me...or does it always seem like Ronin has it made?! He's huge. He banged every Vietnamese woman in Vietnam. He bathes in a lake that he's pee'd and puked in. He has a pontoon boat (in a way). He doesnt worry about liver problems cause he aint got one. He has shanks as his wingman. And he has nice boobs to play with when he's lonely.

I'm depressed.

Vlad
05-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by KegRun
Is it just me...or does it always seem like Ronin has it made?! He's huge. He banged every Vietnamese woman in Vietnam. He bathes in a lake that he's pee'd and puked in. He has a pontoon boat (in a way). He doesnt worry about liver problems cause he aint got one. He has shanks as his wingman. And he has nice boobs to play with when he's lonely.

I'm depressed.

And he gives the finger to everyone :finger: