PDA

View Full Version : This is just sad

Stuffit
06-07-2004, 09:39 AM
http://www.instagib.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4057

shanKs
06-07-2004, 10:27 AM
That is really pathetic. Talk about taking the fun and competitiveness out of gaming. Are these guys on btp? I'm also glad I don't play UT2k4 for this reason.

Stuffit
06-07-2004, 10:34 AM
not to many of them are on BTP. It's just sad that there is no way to write code for a game and make it so it's safe from shit like bot's.

crom
06-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Wow Stuffit, talk about ego assholes. I find it funny that some of them are bewildered as to why gibs is dying in 2k4. With all the cheaters it's any wonder. The aggressive new TCC stuff is pretty good, but of course there are ways around it. It's irritating to see how much of an ass Kingpin is about it though. The whole "2k4 is lame that's why I botted" excuse is really pathetic. Why should a dipshit like him ruin a good game for the rest of us? If he's that insecure on his gaming skill the idiot needs to seek therapy. I am by no means a good instagib player, but at least I practice and try, instead of trying to "download" skill.

Edit: BTW Shanks, the same bots work in just about every FPS, including COD. It's those damn CS kiddies! *insert CROM kicking them all in the teeth*

-C

KegRun
06-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Posts like that are the reason why I stopped playing UT after TH disbanded. I couldn't take the cheaters. I'm very competitive and when I know I'm losing because someone is cheating...well..it pisses me off. BTP is probably the closest I'll ever get to UT again.

Mini
06-07-2004, 02:40 PM
............... (period)

i miss you guys a lot and i really miss playing a game with all of you but this is exactly why i quit. i so fucking miss ut1 (in the beginning that is) where we won and lose matches but with FUN
so many no lifer out there now i just bought call of duty and you know what i think that even if peoples cheat is not that big of a deal anymore let me explain : its just that i dont notice if peoples
do it ...in a certain way cause getting kill by a machine gun its not like a one shot instagib this way i can say well he was aiming my head faster then i aim at his head !!! hope you understand what i mean :)
anyway i have to say that yesterday i played some maps with longshank ronin and chicken in call of duty and oh god i had a lot of fun :)_i even had the chance to be call asshole by ronin after killing him a couples of time hehehe this is the part that i miss the most :)

Mini.

shanKs
06-07-2004, 02:57 PM
bahahaha....

Mini that was fucking funny. I was on ventrillo with ronin and chiken. Ronin, as usual, was yelling "bullshit!" and "fucking MINI!!!" It was good clean fun. Join us on vent sometime you hot Carl!

Xc3ss|v3
06-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Whats sad is he's honestly tryin to make himself believe that he doesn't care about it. He obviously cares what other ppl think about the fact that he botted because he keeps posting back to em.

Oh well fuck em....Good riddance :)

Shadowbane
06-07-2004, 03:53 PM
:stupid:

Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Shadowbane
wtf happened there

Mini
06-07-2004, 04:38 PM
turn off your forum's bot !

Mini.

BuddhaMan
06-07-2004, 04:47 PM
Called himself stupid four times. GGS!

(Heh..I had problems with the forums today too. Shad's post got 'stuck' I guess.)

KegRun
06-07-2004, 05:21 PM
forum bot..lol.

What's really fkn funny Mini is that I JUST fkn emailed Josh something similar to what you said. Basically I was on my way home from the gym feeling all happy and shit, and then a Creed song came on called "Is this the end?" And instead of thinking of my non love life or my friends that I miss or will miss...i thought of UT and SoF2. And how much goddamn fun I had playing those games and meeting and making an ass load of friends and laughing my ass off on a voice program. Yes..i miss the games. I miss the owning I did or just getting owned. But what I truly miss is just having a goddamn blast with my clan buddies or just the community in general. I just hope a game like HL2 will bring a lot of us back and make gaming fun again.

I mean shit..i had a blast with DBA on goddamn isketch..lol. We haxored the shit out of that game..lol.

Regulator
06-07-2004, 05:36 PM
haha you guys cheated on isketch. me and andro used to cheat on yahoo spades.

"can you cover a king of spades?"
"yeah i got the ace."
"ok i am going nil."

KegRun
06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
we'd be like..ok..it's a vase.

I'm terrible at drawing and by the time i was done drawing a vase it would like godzilla destroying itali by eating at taco bell and having a bad bowl movement.

thank god for ventrillo.

=DBA=Ronin
06-07-2004, 05:41 PM
1st..I will say KP sounds like an idiot. Typical of any botter, and therefore whatever he says doesn't mean shit to me. Fuck you kingpin, eat shit and die and if you're so sick of the game stop playing it and stfu, end of story.

2nd...Mini...We were having a blast playing CoD with you man. I wasn't the only one screaming vulgarities because of you, you were reiching havoc on us all at some points and it was a blast. Im definatly getting to like CoD the more I play it and I know exactly what you are saying about noticing cheaters, and how different it is between CoD and UT.

Since I have started playing CoD, I must say my yerning to play it is equivilant to what it was like when I first played UT. This sounds sad, but when I am at work I can't stop thinking about getting home and getting online to play again, ive just been having that much fun playing it. It may very well be the death of my UT days...except of course for the occasional inner clan ass whoppings!

BuddhaMan
06-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Keg needed to fix his Vent install back then cause I couldn't fkn make out what he was saying! I was like WHAT!? Keg had to yell. Hehe! Good times.

I need to get back online. I own CoD but got owned immediately after jumping online. I really feel the need to kill Shanks..dunno why. :moon:

CDSaint
06-07-2004, 06:28 PM
I really feel the need to kill Shanks..dunno why.

please do buddha:laugh:

KegRun
06-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Damn ronin. I wish you had really given SoF2 a try back when it was fun. Cause it plays MUCH more fluent than CoD. Which is why it's been hard for me to get into playing CoD.

Unforgiven
06-07-2004, 10:09 PM
not that im part of the ut community anymore but as a fan of online gaming that thread over on utigl makes me sick. i mean this is supposed to be fun. it isnt life or death. there is no trophy, no money, no real life status gained. for some people, winning at all costs in gaming and in life is the only true joy they feel and thats the type of people who make posts like that. flaunting, touting themselves, looking for reaction from those that they hurt the most. its sad, this is true, but for those who play the game for different means it makes sense to them and they think that winning at all costs is the only true fun. there are botters in all types of online gaming and you just have to deal with them. the only thing you can do as an individual is have as much fun as you can and enjoy the people you meet, the honest matches and games you play and just try to block the botters out of sight and mind. from the beginning of gaming (everything from chess, to checkers, to computer games) there have been cheaters, how you deal with them is what makes your experience either soured for eternity or gives you the ability to see past it and see the 98% of the people playing it straight and enjoying good competition, friends and good quality entertainment. sorry to be so long winded but being in the dba forum i got this whole ronin and artis thing going on and decided to post a bit :) anyhow the bottom line is that im not shocked by cheaters, im saddened. its just a game and to take the innocence away from a computer game is just a lame thing to do. just dont let the cheaters zap you of your fun! thats really the only thing you can do :)

Stuffit
06-07-2004, 10:25 PM
well said Josh, thank you