PDA

View Full Version : well

Stuffit
01-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I still can't get into the private. :crybaby:

shanKs
01-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I told you to quit your whining old man. lol no really the mods have no access to change that. Talk to buddha, james, or vlad and they can take care of it.

BuddhaMan
01-01-2005, 02:07 PM
You're usergroup memberships for DBA and w4r are correct along with your access masks. All users not in the w4r group are denied access to the private forums. Your primary usergroup was set to "DBA" so I changed that to "Registered" and then set "w4r" and "DBA" as your secondary usergroups. Try logging out and then back in again. If that doesn't work, make a post in the help forum as your issue probably affects other peeps too.

The access masks / usergroups for this board really suck as they're redundant IMHO.

B_G3ntl3
01-02-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm unable to get into the forums as well....it says i need some sort of password

BuddhaMan
01-02-2005, 08:40 PM
That's because Hex put a pw on them when he set them up with Pooch. Ask him on Vent what it is or you can pm me for it. :D

=DBA=Ronin
01-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Buddha, I keep getting this when I try to pm you...

BuddhaMan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I don't know how you got my last one, and the one I just tried to sent got that message again so maybe you will get it anyway. In either case, clear out your shit

BuddhaMan
01-03-2005, 02:21 AM
FFS...there's a limit of 30 and I'm at that already.

Okay...cleared some space for a reply.

EDIT: LOL! One of them was from Palli last May wishing me a happy birthday. This gives me a chance to say that Hexum is really old. ;)