PDA

View Full Version : rifle ladder

Punkerke
01-11-2005, 06:03 PM
This is punkerke from ELF clan, i'm bringing some news from our cod: uo division leader:

Hi im RudeSouL with the ELF clan and im just here spreading the word to as many websites as possible about a new rifles only ladder opening up in a league fairly new to COD:UO known as FraggedNation. Like yall, we are in the 2v2 rifles only ladder in TWL and i know many teams would like to play a bigger rifles only ladder consisting of 5v5 or more. This league is offering a 5v5 ctf/sd rifles only ladder and all it needs is teams to get it up and running.... Im pretty positive that the rules will be similar to TWL but other weapons/coverage like snipers and smoke nades would be enabled and other rules would be up to negotiation. Like i said, this ladder is fairly new but if we had some competitve teams willing to make this a fun and challenging ladder im sure it would be worth everyones while. So it would be really appreciated if you would consider joining this ladder/league if its something your clan members would be intrested in and helping out the other clans that would enjoy playing in a bigger rifle ladder. TY

http://www.fraggednation.com/index.php

ELFpunkerke~

myndkilla
01-12-2005, 09:14 AM
man the setup to that site hurts my eyes :(

=DBA=Ronin
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Kewl Punk...thanks for the info. We, as a team, are in a bit of a lull right now and had to even go on rest on our TDM ladder. Once things pick up again though we will definately consider this ladder. Good luck with it in the meantime.

myndkilla
01-12-2005, 01:46 PM
ill try to get some teams to go on there..it should be alot of fun :)