PDA

View Full Version : GoM response to us being hacked

shanKs
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I showed the Gods of Myth guys the picture of when our website got hacked and the responses I got were plentyful and awesome. Here's {GoM}Hermes:

"Yea no shit. Dont censor feelings just because you might offend someone else. You're talking about douche bags that screwed up years worth of work not your everyday normal people. Fuck the towel headed lame asses. Like Dion said, they only do that because thier life blows...so instead of trying to make it better they take thier shitty life and make others shitty...I say bombs way, lets all go...where do we sign? kill'em all kill'em all kill'em alll

...Well now that I've looked at the picture, for some reason I didnt' right away, but Im trying not to laugh. Lets analyze this fuck stick:

NeEo_Hack: Ok, there matrix, way to have an original name. There's some intellignece for ya. and Hack..well no shit, you hacked my website. Thats Captain Obvious.

Arabic Bullshit: Ok good for you, you put youre worthless language below, almost hoping that we'd honestly wonder what it said. Honestly I laugh at your stupidity, I dont wanna read nor do I care what you said in your language. SO uhm, way to waste your own time making yourself feel better in a language no one cares to read.

abm159@hotmaol.com or hotmail: Either or, way to go dumbass, put your email on the site you hacked. Hoping that someone you pissed off will write you, bitching at you, making your actions feel justified. You prolly ran to your sand friends in your little sand hut with your sand uplink bragging about a bitch email. You wonder why we dont mind dropping bombs on you. I wanna push the button.

Quote at the end: First off, learn a little grammar there you bag. Do you think by adding a couple extra question marks, it might make us think a little longer?
Let us get to the body of the message:
First off we can tell you were either drunk when you wrote this, are completely uneducated in communications, or something you sat down and tried to think up for several hours revising over and over again, because honestly, my 12 year old cousin could have written something much more intelligent than that heap of words. "Nowadays we hear about 'terrorists' blah blah blah...Nice opening statement, you drew me in right away! Lets look at the second sentence. "But why always are terrorists against the us???" Uhm...it seems that your words are a tad bit misplaced. If you want to sound intelligent enough to get your point across, especially when talking to us "USA" folk, you might want to correct your english. At least we could give you credit for having a proper sentence structure, but we cant even give you that. But anyways, nice 1st grader sentence there Mr. Anderson. Ok, next sentence...same issue, learn where to put your words. And second way to make it sound like all muslims are terrorist. They're not, and I'm not racist to muslims, but I am racist to your ass, and have no sympathy for you. "because they are a danger to USA's cruelty. SO what you are saying here is that we're cruel and you are a danger to it? Lets analize your danger. Every once and a while you manage to make it inside our country and you attack and kill innocent victims. Wow. You guys certainly have balls. You attack unarmed civilians..you call that a danger to our "cruelty? Try attacking a convoy, or a military structure...then I would at least give you credit for attacking something that's dangerous. What happens everytime you 'sands' do attack something that might fight back? Oh...thats right, you guys get your asses kicked. If the civilians knew you were coming, trust me, you'd still get your asses kicked. At least Japan had the balls to admit it in WW2, check out the quote at the end. Also, way to answer your question twice. Why are terrorists muslims, because they are a danger to usa's cruelty (you forgot your conjunction here 'AND' would have been somewhat proper) because they fight against the USA. Ok, Neo, at what point did you answer your question; Why are terrorists msulims, because they attack the usa? You call us racisits but you just took your entire religion and made it sound as though all muslims attack us...for your information, I live amongst muslims daily, and man, on a daily basis, I get my ass kicked...oh wait, I DONT. So to end this wonderful rebutle I only have this to say; WAY TO GO, you hacked a website. Good for you. Pat on the back, pop of the sand-zinfindal. All the liberals wonder why we're over there and so does everyone acrossed seas; they all disagree with the war and wars. Well ok, fine, lets pull out, let you guys kill each other, love me some genocide. We'll even invite your country over to destroy ours as you did your own. You wonder why were there? Becaue if we dont help you, youll wipe yourselves out, and since we're a country of freedom (including religion) we'd like to preserve the differences in the world rather than watch you wipe yourselves out. So, do us a favor, go get your GED, learn some english, and sit down and think about why your country is so fucked up. In the meantime, I'll uh, sit at home while the boys across seas take care of things. Christmas props to the boys fighting so I can sit at home. However, don't get me wrong, if my country turly needed me, I'd be one of the first to sign up.

ok. sorry. it was long. very long. very very long. I hoped I amused you all."

I thought that was a funny read
-Shanks

BuddhaMan
01-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Did you show them the BTP hack job? I dunno what you mean by "our" website, I assume it's BTP.

shanKs
01-20-2005, 09:38 AM
yeah I had some pictures of the NeEoo Hack.