PDA

View Full Version : Whats it going to be?

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Whiskey Cokes? Or Vodka Tonics?

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Keep in mind I am out of both whiskey and coke, whereas I have plenty of Vodka and plenty of tonic...just no limes. But I do have a big bottle of Roses, so the lack of limes isn't really an issue now is it?

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:50 PM
God I am such a loser. Sitting at home, alone, posting on the internet how I should sit here and drink by myself. I think I am going to quit smoking and save up to buy myself a Russian bride. Maybe she will bring me lots of Vodka and I won't have to make silly posts like this anymore...man that would be sweet.

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Then again, she probably wouldn't get here for another couple of weeks so that doesn't really help me out right now. Crap, how do I keep getting myself into these ridiculous situations. Why is this world such a crazy place that a respectable member of society can't obtain some kind of external gratification without pulling teeth? I swear to God its the fucking reckoning!!

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:53 PM
Look, I am sorry to swear at you God. I take it back mmmmk?

You all right big guy? You want a sOOOOODA? Hmmm? Would you like that?

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 04:56 PM
All right....to hell with him. I tried to make ammends and what do I get...the silent treatment. I'm starting to think maybe I need some kind of intervention...maybe a beer enima or perhaps a good walk down to the swamp to look for burried headless hookers. Im sure whatever it is that will heal these wounds will find their way, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe at the bottom of a dark, dank well...who knows!!! Isn't it just so exciting!!

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 05:00 PM
You know my brother was once bitten by a llama. His name was Fred, Fred the Wonder Llama. For the most part he kept to himself, tied to a tree burning a perfect donut in the grass with his constant trotting about. Poor Fred was just hungry...hungry for ATTENTION!!

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Sometimes at night, I wonder if maybe Fred was a figment of my imagination, and that perhaps I was the one walking in circles by the ole oak tree. Maybe Fred represented everything I thought my life should be, and perhaps those small teeth marks on my brothers ankle finally makes sense. Kind of like Tyler Turden in Fight Club, only instead of Brad Pitt, its a llama.

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 05:04 PM
Thats nonsense...who am I kidding. No one would hire a llama over Brad Pitt would they? Would have to be one god damn charming llama to pull that off. Or a casting director who just watched Troy. Sometimes thats the way the world works though. I AM STRONG..I HAVE MUSCLES!!

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 05:06 PM
I think I need a drink. Vote is over. Vodka wins. Thanks for your input in this poll and I plan on having the results posted soon.

=DBA=Ronin
01-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok...i have no way to disable the poll. But here it is....

Vodka Tonic won... 1-0!!!

It was a good race but in the end, convenience triumphed once again. Or is it just lazziness on my part? Same shit I suppose.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13292

shanKs
01-29-2005, 08:29 PM
well can I point you to this?

http://www.russianbrides.com/

Sasha
01-29-2005, 09:21 PM
lmao Shanks I was about to give him that link. She would do your laundry Ronin BONUS! hehe

BuddhaMan
01-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Будда любит горячие русские девушки!

Stuffit
01-30-2005, 05:14 PM
dam people, have some compassion..!! Poor Ronnin is just reaching out and all you can do is make fun of his weak display of attention seeking, omfg! You are sad sad basket case my friend. Drink up buddy!

=DBA=Ronin
02-02-2005, 08:39 PM
dam people, have some compassion..!! Poor Ronnin is just reaching out and all you can do is make fun of his weak display of attention seeking, omfg! You are sad sad basket case my friend. Drink up buddy!
I love you stuffit...no matter what you think of me!!

Artis
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
ronin my brother from another mother, that was one of the funniest fucking threads i have read in a long ass time and i would just like to say THANKS BIG SHOOTER and that you wont have to be hammered alone when you come down for cpl as we can binge for a solid week.