View Full Version : CoD ON CRACK!!

=DBA=Ronin
02-08-2005, 10:15 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Seismovision at full speed!! Bout a 7mb d/l, but should be quick.

http://rimjaw2k.com/video/CoDSeisMo2.avi

BuddhaMan
02-09-2005, 05:50 AM
And the point of that video was????

Scott
02-09-2005, 06:39 AM
COOKED CRACK!

=DBA=Ronin
02-09-2005, 07:35 AM
More so than anything...to show that that Seirmovision actually works. I know Hex had his troubles with it, as did geno from what Hex said. But, if you get the newest version, 2.26, and run the auto update in it after its installed, it works pretty good with COD 1.5. It lets you fast forward, rewind, and pause your demos, plus it associates itself with your .dem files so you can launch them from explorer

Its better watching it in full speed with headphones on. All the guns going off sound like a rail gun on the front of an apache firing off about 200 rounds a second. I got a kick out of it but I geuss the Canon didn't truely capture enough essence of it to captivate your feable mind.

BuddhaMan
02-09-2005, 06:58 PM
I've had Seismovision working like that since I downloaded it last month so I didn't see what the big deal was I guess...

The beta version is the one to get --> http://www.planetquake3.net/seismovision/site.php?c=./beta/beta.php

RuKuS
02-09-2005, 07:14 PM
I had it and when I had downloaded it, it was at 1.4... and when i tried to update after watching a demo it would say i was already at 1.5, but when joining a server i was out of date at 1.4.

what exactly did you do because I dont want to reinstall again.

=DBA=Ronin
02-09-2005, 08:20 PM
that probablly happened cuz you guys were doin all that wierd shit so the right version would launch from xfire. All i did was install 2.26. At that point, the config files for CoD were non-existant, and it said cod was at 1.4. It played the demos but could not control anything (ff, rw, pause). Within Seismo itself, there is an auto update feature. I launched that and it said there was an update for CoD 1.5, and one other game. I let it d/l and install, then everything worked fine.

Buddha I am guessing yours worked at the time before you had 1.5 installed.