View Full Version : Just got COD

Barry_White
03-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Man really cool game guys, now i know what the hype is all about. Pure madness in those servers. Dont really know what to do, but I was killing people like crazy, well crazy for me at least, and they were probably all noobs. :(

I'm gonna hop on vent tonight and get some pointers from u guys, need to know how to get rid of pressing z everytime to respawn if that is possible, and other misc. stuff like what are good weapons and shit.

Here are my 2 first rounds, then i had to go. I think it was dm or something. I tried a headquaters game and that was really fun, but then lagged out and went to a lower ping server.

Sasha
03-08-2005, 05:12 PM
you think we are going to let you play with us? hahah Kidding Barry. looking forward to playing with ya :D

BuddhaMan
03-08-2005, 06:53 PM
There are a lot of little tricks to learn Barry. Drop down to the w4r channel in Artis' vent server and we'll help ya out.

The "pressing z" thing is for DM/TDM only usually so you don't get force respawned.

Barry_White
03-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Cool Buddah, its always good to learn a game from great players who know their shit, then to figure it out on your own. :) Czech and BG were helping me earlier, but I think I completely ruined their score bc of it. :)

I am just amazed at how cool the levels are though. The war torn city environments were always my favorite kind of maps in other multiplayer games, and so far every map I've played in cod has been like that.

Sasha: Ur just afraid of my raw potential. :evil: ggs tonight though in the 3v3, we rule. :)