View Full Version : How do you take your coffee?

=DBA=Ronin
03-27-2005, 09:08 PM
I like mine with a shot of Jack!! My buddy stopped at the Jack Daniels Distilery on his way down to Florida and I now have a favorite coffee mug!!

=DBA=Ronin
03-27-2005, 09:12 PM
and for those that are curious about the Single Barrel Jack you can buy, well, you can buy an entire barrel of that stuff from Jack for about $9000 and it is equivilant to the amount of bottles you see on the wall in this pic!! I reckon we should fire one up for CPL!!! For those curious, thats 240 bottles!!

Czechmate
03-27-2005, 09:41 PM
I had no idea we had drinkers on this team. I guess that explains why when Ronin burps, smoke alarms go off.

~Czech

Sasha
03-29-2005, 09:19 PM
The smell of JD makes me sick to my stomach. I could drink beer all night long and never be as bad off as I would be after two or three shots of that stuff. EWWWWWWWWWWW is all I say. When I was a bartender I literally held my breath when I had to serve that stuff so I wouldn't have to smell it. Course that might have something to do with the fact that when I was 15 I drank a bottle of it by myself and puked for 3 days freaking straight. My mom thought I had the flu! hahaha

B_G3ntl3
03-29-2005, 09:56 PM
rofl...thats called alcohol poisoning

Sui
03-29-2005, 10:22 PM
yeah, i can't stand gold schlager because of the same thing sash.

BuddhaMan
03-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Since we're on the topic of liquor...

I command Ronin to bring down two bottle of the OT! I gotta try that stuff.

And bring the good stuff...in the plastic bottles!

=DBA=Ronin
03-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Since we're on the topic of liquor...

I command Ronin to bring down two bottle of the OT! I gotta try that stuff.

And bring the good stuff...in the plastic bottles!

Summer just isn't summer without the Old Dirty Bastard kicken it with you. You bring the ice and coke...im all up on the good shit!!

Sasha I too can relate. Same thing happened with me when I was 16 with a bottle of Vodka. Took me a many years but I have finally reaquired a taste for it again...can't beat a good vodka tonic with a lime!!(Except, of course, an Old T and Coke with a gehrkin pickle!)

MAX
03-30-2005, 08:03 AM
The smell of JD makes me sick to my stomach. I could drink beer all night long and never be as bad off as I would be after two or three shots of that stuff. EWWWWWWWWWWW is all I say. When I was a bartender I literally held my breath when I had to serve that stuff so I wouldn't have to smell it. Course that might have something to do with the fact that when I was 15 I drank a bottle of it by myself and puked for 3 days freaking straight. My mom thought I had the flu! hahaha

I know that feeling Sasha. I visited the JD distillery when I was real little, and I remember walking into this HUGE room with vats of the stuff cooking. The smell was unbearable. The tour guide then stops, reaches down into a vat, and kind of ladels a handfull into his mouth. I almost heaved on the spot. To this day, I cannot drink JD straight without my stomach doing flips.

Oh, and I had the exact same experience you did, but it was with Tanqueray. I drank a bottle of that shit (found it in Hennys closet) and was out of school for 3 days. :nightout:

BuddhaMan
03-30-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm going to try and get a few cases of some good Canadian beer (stuff not normally availble in the States and tax free to boot).

I don't drink beer normally so this will be for y'all.

B_G3ntl3
03-30-2005, 06:49 PM
yay...being from texas, ive never had canadian beer

Sui
03-30-2005, 07:50 PM
yer not missin much ;)

BuddhaMan
03-30-2005, 08:55 PM
lol sui

This coming from the guy that lives in the state that produces that mountain fresh pisswater...Olympia

Gentle: We need to have Arsonal try Pearl, Shiner, and Lone Star. He might even like Shiner Bock. ;)

=DBA=Ronin
03-30-2005, 10:59 PM
They started selling Shiner Bock up here now. A friend of mine that lived in Texas for all of 03 came back praising that stuff like it was the blood of christ. For as dark of a beer as it is it tastes more like a normal lager. Its still pretty good though and easy going down, but overall I prefer something with a little more girth. Ill have to bring you guys a variety pack of Sprecher and some Leinenkugels to enrichen your diversity. Between that and the whiskey I might have to check in two bags on the airplane!!

B_G3ntl3
03-30-2005, 11:16 PM
heh, I dont even drink beer all that much and when i do, i go straight for the cheap stuff...HIGH LIFE. I do luv me some hard liquor though

BuddhaMan
03-31-2005, 05:45 AM
Steve: mail it down.

=DBA=Ronin
03-31-2005, 07:45 AM
heh, I dont even drink beer all that much and when i do, i go straight for the cheap stuff...HIGH LIFE. I do luv me some hard liquor though

Well...BG is on my good side now!!

Im not as much of a beer drinker as I used to be, not after I met Jack. He took me under his wing and has proven to be a good friend and a reliable engineer of many interesting shinanigans. Beer is just too filling and doesn't give me a good enough drunk to enjoy my desired state of inhebreation.

BuddhaMan
04-02-2005, 11:21 AM
...doesn't give me a good enough drunk to enjoy my desired state of inhebreation.

Like last night eh!?

Steve was in rare form on Vent if ya weren't there...

Czechmate
04-02-2005, 11:28 AM
I was really freakin' drunk yesterday, but I played COD for like 10 hours straight while getting there. By the end, it was horrible. I couldn't hit a dead body that had been nailed to the side of a barn that was painted to look like a target.

~Czech

=DBA=Ronin
04-02-2005, 03:08 PM
yeah...I was rather inhebriated. I started drinking AT work at 4 cuz some guy brought some beer to celebrate his 5 year aniversary. Then we headed to the bar and I started pounding grey goose and tonics like they were going out of style. By 10 I thought I was going to fall off my bar stool and pass out, but I persavered and caught my second wind. The bars started clearing out rather early but I didn't want to go home yet cuz the bartender that was serving us was DROP DEAD gorgeous, but alas I could take no more and came home thinking I would pass out imediately. For some reason I got on vent and extruded by belignirance on whoever was there...sorry for being so loud!! Amazingly enough I felt great when I woke up this morning and washed my car!

Czechmate
04-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Translating what Ronin said into English...

~Czech

Ps -- This should earn me Asshole of the Week awards!

yeah...I was rather inebriated. I started drinking at work at 4 because some guy brought some beer to celebrate his 5 year anniversary. Then we headed to the bar and I started pounding grey goose and tonic like it was going out of style. By 10 I thought I was going to fall off my bar stool and pass out, but I persevered and caught my second wind. The bars started clearing out rather early but I didn't want to go home yet because the bartender that was serving us was DROP DEAD gorgeous, but alas I could take no more and came home thinking I would pass out immediately. For some reason I got on vent and exuded by belligerence on whoever was there...sorry for being so loud!! Amazingly enough I felt great when I woke up this morning and washed my car!

=DBA=Ronin
04-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Translating what Ronin said into English...

~Czech

Ps -- This should earn me Asshole of the Week awards!

yeah...I was rather inebriated. I started drinking at work at 4 because some guy brought some beer to celebrate his 5 year anniversary. Then we headed to the bar and I started pounding grey goose and tonic like it was going out of style. By 10 I thought I was going to fall off my bar stool and pass out, but I persevered and caught my second wind. The bars started clearing out rather early but I didn't want to go home yet because the bartender that was serving us was DROP DEAD gorgeous, but alas I could take no more and came home thinking I would pass out immediately. For some reason I got on vent and exuded by belligerence on whoever was there...sorry for being so loud!! Amazingly enough I felt great when I woke up this morning and washed my car!

Translating what CZECH said into lamens terms...

I should be a school teacher cuz I am worse about correcting spelling errors than a retired middle school principal with a Masters degree.

I knew I was spelling shit wrong in that thread, and I was contemplating spending some time correcting them before I posted them cuz I figured this very thing would happen, but then I realized the only person who would really give a shit was Kevina and for some reason, that just didn't bother me!! I think from now on I am just going to do it on purpose.

And btw, the capital AT was on purpose to portray emphasis. Kind of like, Kevin is good at being a grammatical NAZI!!

Its a damn good thing Kancer doesn't post in here or you would have to quit both your jobs just to spend all day critiquing his posts.

=DBA=Ronin
04-03-2005, 11:08 AM
/me hands Kevin his award (again)