View Full Version : Cheating the system

Czechmate
04-08-2005, 09:29 AM
My girlfriend and I went to Dave & Busters last night. For those that don't know, D&B is essentially a restaurant with a giant arcade attached to it that has all the latest games, Skee-Ball, that basketball thing, and so on. And, of course, there's a big bar in there too. :)

Anyway, one of the games that spits out tickets you can collect for crappy prizes in the "Winner's Circle" was all about timing. It worked just like a slot machine: Three 7's was a jackpot, three of the same fruit was 30 tickets, etc. However, instead of pulling a lever, you had to stop a light that went circling around the top of the machine, lighting up each symbol (a 7, a fruit, etc.) Well, it turns out this is 100% hand/eye coordination and timing. And I'm a game reviewer.

I hit the Jackpot six times (100 tickets minimum), got 30 tickets three times (three of the same fruit) and 22 tickets five times (two 7s and anything else). We were able to get a lot of crap in the "Winner's Circle" for about $4.

And now you know why I play games. It impresses the chicks.

~Czech

Bluehen
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
LOL - We have a D&B here in Philly and hit it up once or twice a month; we even had our werk x-mas party there this past year.

Best game there for me right now is that Sega Winners Circle horse racing game. My nerd bro is really into it and buys horse cards off ebay so he can breed new ones and stuff. It's addicting and before you know it, you've gone through like seven jack and cokes and even the horses start looking good. Er, or so Ive heard.

RuKuS
04-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Youre such a fag kevin.

ChicKeN
04-08-2005, 03:38 PM
i tried that dancing game there once .. i was really drunk and i found out.. i am not black i have no rhythm and I don’t like the fried chicken…….I can't dance even when something tells me what to do but everyone had a good laugh at my expense

Czechmate
04-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Actually, at the last CPL, I brought DDR over to JT's house and made an idiot of myself. I like the game, but I know that I can't dance. Doesn't mean you don't have fun though. Hell, when I brought it home, some people (Azbok and friends) staying at JT's house went out and bought their own copy, complete with their own mat. I do agree that drunken DDR is a challenge at best. Just remember not to puke. :)

~Czech

BuddhaMan
04-08-2005, 05:28 PM
D-D-Dork Alert!

Here's Kevin from last summer's CPL with Azbok on the couch getting pointers.

=DBA=Ronin
04-09-2005, 03:37 AM
D-D-Dork Alert!

Here's Kevin from last summer's CPL with Azbok on the couch getting pointers.

WOW...im really starting ot wonder if I want to spend the vacation time and money for this trip...maybe I should just go to Jamaica and smoke copious amounts of gange and call it even

BuddhaMan
04-09-2005, 10:49 AM
That was at JT's house and all the cool people were out in the garage smokin' & drinkin' or were in the kitchen/dining room area gamin' & drinkin'.

Maybe this will help you stay focused:

Sui
04-09-2005, 03:42 PM
those are some big ass burgers...

shanKs
04-09-2005, 05:34 PM
That's why they call em buddha burgers :)

BuddhaMan
04-09-2005, 08:50 PM
If you can see the bottom bun, it's not a BuddhaBurger™

Sui
04-09-2005, 09:22 PM
i like the slice of cheese and a half on one burger :P

Czechmate
04-11-2005, 08:47 PM
If your cholesterol is under 300, it's not a Budda Burger.

Really, it's just a giant hamburger. Oh, and he pees on them too.

~Czech

BuddhaMan
04-12-2005, 05:08 AM
Those weren't "just hambergers". I put Lays potato chips in there (retains juices) and something else I forget...but it wasn't pee.

=DBA=Ronin
04-12-2005, 07:43 AM
Those weren't "just hambergers". I put Lays potato chips in there (retains juices) and something else I forget...but it wasn't pee.

fecal matterial?

Artis
04-15-2005, 09:28 AM
is it lunch time yet?

oh and kevin, saying azbok and friends became fans of DDR as a reason why you are not gay is like saying, "he sucked MY dick, im not gay."

Czechmate
04-15-2005, 02:08 PM
But, you DID suck my dick. I mean, I thought it would end after the dry hump on the couch.

~Czech, master robot dancer

Artis
04-15-2005, 02:24 PM
well we couldnt do anything else because i was so damn raw after all the dry humping. my zipper had literally opened a wound in my shaft. rather painful but since im all about pleasing the woman i decided i would give you a little something to remember me by. that and VD.

Gryphon
04-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I go to Gameworks here in phoenix. It is basically the same exact thing. Huge bar and restaraunt upstairs, video games everywhere else. There is one of the ticket games that has the light going in a circle on a big slot machine type. Pull the lever and push the button to stop the light. Me and a friend of mine got really good at that, and we kept getting 100 pouring out. We wasted all the tickets on plastic ninja swords.