View Full Version : I...

=DBA=Ronin
05-07-2005, 05:19 PM
vomited at the bar last night! YAY!

Czechmate
05-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Well, I made sure that there was no corn involved. Ronin tells me it was just onions and pieces of bratwurst. I bet he picked up the ladies right after that episode.

~Czech

Sasha
05-07-2005, 09:08 PM
I am rather repulsed by that lol

=DBA=Ronin
05-08-2005, 04:14 AM
no vomiting tonight sad to say, but I did manage to insult some strangers with leud and lacivious banter.

Bluehen
05-08-2005, 04:58 AM

That's hot

=DBA=Ronin
05-08-2005, 05:24 PM
That's hot
As hot as the bile that erased all the enamel off my teath!

Barry_White
05-08-2005, 10:17 PM

lol ronin thats rough man.

i havent thrown up at a bar in a couple of years. last time was when i bought 4 jager shots for these girls and my 2 buddies, and no one would take them bc they were piss warm, and i just paid 18 bucks for em so i had to take em.

poured them all into a rocks glass, took it down with no chaser, 5 sec later turned for the bathroom and started running at full speed. made it to the door and then it was all over. :(

havent drank jager since.

lets hear the story. :)

Czechmate
05-08-2005, 10:23 PM
All Ronin did was have half a Zima. Sort of sad.

~Czech

BuddhaMan
05-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I'd puke too if I had any Zima.

=DBA=Ronin
05-08-2005, 11:17 PM
We had our annual work bowling tournament. Since the alley where it was has shit for beer, I started the night straight off with vodka tonics. Now, since the alley is a pos the best vodka they had was Skol, which is pure shit garbage. Then of course we were doing shots pretty much at will as the night went on, it was kinda fun to see everyones scores plummet as their level of intoxication went up.

After all the bowling I met up with some other friends at another bar and the first thing we did was pound shots of KaboWabo Ray Passada (sp?)...which is about as good a tequilla you can get. Next thing I know I was in the john taking a leak and the stench in that place was the perverbial straw and I puked all over the stall. It was a quick little spat but there were chunks of blood involved, which is always kinda kewl to see. I did manage to put down one more shot of whiskey, another vodka tonic, and a guiness before I decided to get home and die.

Artis
05-09-2005, 09:26 AM
the guiness was a good idea IMO. line the stomach with something formidable before you hit the sack is my thought.

*gives 2 thumbs up to a job well done by ronin*

the blood is from the tequila which is why i stay away from that stuff. i ruined my stomach for that stuff in college between tequila and goldschlager (sp?).

BuddhaMan
05-11-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't drink anything with metal floating in it...even if it has alcohol in it.

Artis
05-12-2005, 08:39 AM
it is supposed to cut your esophagus (sp?) and your stomach to get into your bloodstream faster....supposedly.

Czechmate
05-12-2005, 11:52 AM
How drunk were you when you bought that story Artis? :P

The gold in there is so thin, it will pretty much float like a feather. The gold is more of a marketing schtick than anything (alhtough it apparently works quite well). On top of that, gold is very malleable, and it would take considerable heat and heft for gold to cut you at all. You have more of a chance of cutting your esophagus chewing on a paper towel. And those paper cuts can smart.

~Czech

Artis
05-12-2005, 12:59 PM
did you miss the "supposedly" thrown in my post kevina? nonetheless ive also known people to spit up blood after drinking a few shots of goldschlager (sp?).

Sasha
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Goldslaugher (sp) is over priced anyway.. I'd rather just stick to beer and perhaps the Smirnoff Twists that are just absolutely yummy!

=DBA=Ronin
05-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Artis...the tequilla didn't have enough time in my gutt to make me bleed...it had to be that cheap ass vodka that ripped my gullet.

When we all get down to dallas I intend on us acquiring, and vastly consuming, lots of good tequilla. So many people say, I hate tequilla, but thats because they have that CRAP Jose Quervo and never tried any real shit. Quality tequilla is so smoothe going down you rarely need the lime or a chaser to take the bite off. Its just damn tasty and gets you fucked up enough where when you get to the bar you hardly have to spend much.

B_G3ntl3
05-12-2005, 08:47 PM
When we all get down to dallas I intend on us acquiring, and vastly consuming, lots of good tequilla. So many people say, I hate tequilla, but thats because they have that CRAP Jose Quervo and never tried any real shit. Quality tequilla is so smoothe going down you rarely need the lime or a chaser to take the bite off. Its just damn tasty and gets you fucked up enough where when you get to the bar you hardly have to spend much.

agreed

Artis
05-13-2005, 08:05 AM
ive had patron and corazon tequila which are both high quality tequilas and im not a fan of either HOWEVER ill drink whatever you guys want :)

=DBA=Ronin
05-13-2005, 01:00 PM
ive had patron and corazon tequila which are both high quality tequilas and im not a fan of either HOWEVER ill drink whatever you guys want :)

The world needs more people like you in it Artis.

You are now sysnonymous with another word in my vocabulary...RESPECT!

Artis
05-13-2005, 01:13 PM
rgr that.

ChicKeN
05-13-2005, 01:31 PM
i'll bring the mexicans .... get ready to drink some real tequila

BuddhaMan
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Is it me, or does the He-Man lookalike in B_G's new sig have pasties on?

B_G3ntl3
05-14-2005, 03:54 AM
hehe its war paint ;p...but you can use your imagination. the pic is Brock Sampson...those who have seen me play in ut recently will recognize the name...its from venture bros...

Stuffit
05-16-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm so proud of Ronin